Lightning strights

You scream. Sitting in the chairs, correction. TIED to the chairs where the one and only Dan and Phil. They have rope around their mouths to stop them from talking.

They look up at you, terror in their eyes.
You turn to your dad.
"WHAT THE FU*K ARE DAN AND PHIL DOING TIED UP AND GAGGED IN YOUR GARAGE?!" You scream at him.
You see his face fall. "I thought you would like it."
Suddenly, it hits you like lightning. When your dad was talking abut illegal, they were talking about this!
You think back to this morning. You were listening to the radio. Your dad called you, so you were preoccupied, but you could hear them saying something about Dan and Phil. They had gone missing.

You look over at Y/F/N. She is standing starring at your dad.

You run over to Dan and Phil. They're shaking. Who knows what your dad did to get them here.
You start to untie Dan, when your dad moves towards you.
"What are you doing?"

You put your arms out in front of them, protecting them from your father. He sound mad.
"I'm helping them"

Your dad looks at you, ferocity in this eyes. "I'm going to get your mother. She will be very upset you didn't like your present," he spits at you. He charges out the room.

Y/F/N runs up shuts the door, then runs to help Phil out of his rope.
You finish untying Dan, and take the gag out of his mouth. Y/F:N does the same for Phil.

"Come on," you say to them. They all follow you towards the door. You slowly open the door. Your parents are nowhere to be seen.
"Quickly," you whisper to them. You lead them to your bedroom. Once you all are inside, you shut and lock the door.

"Okay. Who are you people?" Dan asks. Him and Phil slowly cower into the corner of the room.
You hear his voice, and you suddenly can't speak. He makes you giddy. The fan girl side of you kicks in.

They stare at you, waiting for an answer.
You realise this.
"Im Y/N, and this is is Y/F/N" you say.
"Hi" Y/F/N says.
"Hello" Dan says, "wait, what am I doing. Aren't you the daughter of the guy downstairs?"
"Yeah, but I promise, I'm nothing like him. To be honest, this isn't like him. I don't know what is wrong with him! Why would he do this?"
"Probably because all you've done for the past several year have s talk about these two. He probably thought that getting them here would make you happy?" Y/F/N says walking next to you.
You can feel yourself turning bright red. You look up and see Dan and Phil exchange looks.
'Great! Now they think I'm a giant stalker!'you think you yourself, internally face palming.
"Well, it's nice to meet you Y/N. Thank you for helping us," Phil says.
You feel a smile spread cross your face. You have finally met Dan and Phil. Sure, it probably wasn't the best way to meet them, but you are very happy anyway.