Messages

•Y/N POV

You roll over and open your eyes. You thought Dan would be there, but he isn't
He must have fallen asleep in the front room
Quickly, you jump up out of the bedroom and skip to the living room. He isn't here. He isn't in the bathroom, the kitchen or the guest room. Confused, you walk back to the living room. You didn't see before, but a note is on the floor, along with your phone.

You pick up the note and read it.

Y/N.
I was so happy. We are back together. We had pizza. We watched Doctor Who. We cuddled. Life was perfect. Then you fall asleep. I take you back to the room. Then, you get a message on your phone from Finn.

"Oh fu*k!!!"

When did you plan on telling me that you slept with Finn. WE haven't even slept together, and we've been together for two years and a month. How long were you going out with before you had sex with Finn?
I'm heart broken, Y/N. I thought I knew you. When did you sleep with him? Were we still going out? You accuse me of  cheating, then you go fu*k someone else?  How could you?
I've gone out. Don't try to contact me, Y/N. I don't know when I will be back.

Dan.

"Oh fu*k!! Oh fu*k, fu*k, fu*k" you scream.

Quickly, you call Dan. No reply. You try again. No reply.

"Oh sh*t!!!"

You're freaking out.
You type in a number on your phone.

"Hello?" Y/F/N's voice fills the phone.
"Y/F/N! I've fu*ked up. I've fu*ked up really bad!!!" You begin to panic.

"Y/N! Calm down. We will be there soon. Wait there!" Y/F/N hangs up.

5 minutes later, a knocking comes from the door. You sprint to the door and open it.

"Y/N!! What happened?" Lottie, Sar and Y/F/N run in.

"Okay" they all sit down.
"You know when I ran off with Finn at Wychwood? Well. Because I was really drunk. I did something really stupid. I slept with him." They all gasp.

"Wait? Had you slept with anyone before?" Lottie asks.
You shake your head.
"Oh sh*t!" Sar mutters.

"Anyway, Finn texted me, asking if I wanted to do it again. I said no. Then I fell asleep. Dan carried me to bed. Then Finn texted back. Dan had my phone with him at the time. He saw the text and." You trail off.
"Oh fu*k!!" Y/F/N reads the message.

"What do I do?" You start to hyperventilate.

"Y/N. I'm sorry. I have no idea" Sar looks at you.

"I- I- I-I"' is all you could manage to say before you pass out.