Welcome back

You get let out two weeks later.

Because you are mad at Lottie, you can't move back in Y/F/N and Sar.
Instead, you move in with Phil!

"Phil, thanks for letting me stay with you" you say, placing your last bag in the room you will be staying in.
"It's fine. I've been lonely because no one lives with me.  Now, you do!! I won't be lonely anymore!" He says excited.
"Yay!!!" You clap.

You have nearly unpacked in your new room when something grabs your attention.
Slowly, you pull out the giant Dan.

"No." Anger consumes your body and you rip the poster in half, screaming. You do this over and over again to all the posters.
"Y/N!! Are you ok?" Phil runs into the room, then sees the mess. He looks at you. You realise what a mess you look like. Your hair is all over the place, your makeup is smudges and tears stream down your face.

Phil walks over the ripped posters and takes you into a hug. You hug him back, very tightly.
"It's ok!" Phil pats you on then head and let's you cry.

A few minutes later, Phil lets go of you. Suddenly, you laugh. He spot on his shirt  where you had been crying was all wet.
"Sorry!" You giggle out of embarrassment.
"It's fine! It will dry out soon."

A ping comes from Phil's phone. He looks at it, then quickly types a response.
"Who is it?" You ask.
"It's Chris. He is coming over for dinner tonight. So is Pj. Is that ok?" He looks at you.
"Yeah that's fine! Anyway, out! I need to finish unpacking!" You shoo him out.

You finish unpacking, and decide to get changed. Chris and Pj will be here soon.

You rummage through your wardrobe and find a black crop top. You pair this with blue skinny jeans. Now makeup. You put on some simple makeup. Concealer, blush, bronzer, neutral eye shadow, mascara, winged eyeliner and neutral lipstick.

Suddenly, you remember something. Your YouTube channel.
Quickly, you open up your laptop and open YouTube.
Four or five videos with a picture of Y/F/N on the thumbnail are on your channel. You watch them. They are all videos of how you are doing. You are deeply touched by the comments.

'I really hope she wakes up soon!! I miss her!!'
'Please wake up soon Y/N!!'
'The fandom misses you!!'
'Get well soon!!'

You decide to make a video.
You set everything up and press record.

"Hello people of the interweb!! How are you doing on this fine day?

As you can tell, I am awake!! Yes! I am back! Sorry haters!

If you didn't know, I was in a comma for two years. Y/F/N posted videos explaining that, so you can go check that! I will leave the link in the description!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm up and at 'em!!

I just looked at the comments on the videos that Y/F/N posted. Thank you so much for the kind words. I missed you guys too!!

Anyway, that is all for today! I you liked it, like and comment, maybe even subscribe?
That is it for today!! Good bye interweb!!"
You turn off the camera.
"Now!! To the computer!!!" You say.

You edit the video and post it. Within seconds, people are commenting.

'OMG!! I'm so happy you are back! #Y/Nisback'
'Thank god you are back!! If I didn't see you soon, I would die!! #Y/Nisback!'
'Welcome back!! #Y/Nisback'

Within minutes, #Y/Nisback was trending worldwide.

You are bored after about 3 seconds, and plug your headphones into your phone. You listen 'Mercy' by Shawn Mendes and dance around your room.

A buzzing sound comes from the outside of your room, but you ignore it and keep dancing.

Out of breath, you fall onto your bed.
The song changes. 'Amnesia' by 5 Seconds Of Summer plays.

Tears begin to fall out of your eyes. This song relates to you and your current situation, so you can't handle it. Swiftly, you pull your earphones out.
You wipe the tears out of your eyes and run into the front room.

You smile when you see Chris, Phil and Pj. But that quickly fades when you make eye contact with Dan.