House tour

"As you can see, this is the kitchen!" You motion to the room around you.
"No sh*t Sherlock!" Dan laughs, and you slap him playfully on the shoulder.

You walk down the hall to the bathroom. "This is the bathroom. It's very nice, but it doesn't have a bath."
"It's very tidy in here!" Phil points out.
"Compared to yours, yeah it is!"

"This is the guest room."
" I like the colour of the walls!" Dan remarks.
"Why? Because they're grey?"
"Of course!"

"This is Y/F/N's room! As you can see, they like yellow A LOT!"
"Really? I couldn't tell!" Phil says.
"Wow, Phil! Wasn't expecting the sarcasm from you!" Dan says, pretending to be shocked.

"And this is my ro...." you stop mid sentence. Covering the wall next to your bed are 7 giant posters of Dan and Phil.

'OMG!! Kill me!' You internally face palm.

Dan laughs. "Nice wall!"
"Um.. Thanks! Okay, next room!" You push them along to the front room.

"This is where I spend most of my time, when I'm not in my room!"

The front room is covered with anime pillows, plushes of Pokemon and video games. It is very messy.

"Sorry about the mess. If I had known that people were coming over, I would have tided up a bit!"
"It's ok. What do you want to do?" Phil asks.
"You want to play a video game?"
"Sure!" Dan runs the pile of games, and puts on Mario cart.
"So, no one else gets a say?" You jump up and grab the controllers.
"Yep. Let's play!" Dan yells.

~~~~~~~~~~
Just to let you know, this is what your room looks like.

Just pretend the wall colours are your favourite colour

Just pretend the wall colours are your favourite colour. And imagine the giant Dan and Phil posters.

Bye!!

Keira💕