Escaping

Dan POV•
I look over at Phil. He seems to trust her. I don't. Well, I'm not sure if it do yet. I mean, we've been kidnapped by her dad.
I look at her. She smiles at me. My stomach goes haywire.
'Stop it Dan! You've been fu*king kidnapped by her dad!' I internally scold myself.
I look back up at her and she blushes.
"Okay, o don't mean to be rude, but how do we get out of this place?" I say, interrupting Phil.
"Oh yeah! Let me just grab.." Y/N starts.
"Oh Sh*t!"Y/F/N says.
A loud banging is coming from the stairs. We can hear what Y/N's parents are saying.

"So she didn't like it?"
"No she didn't. She just screamed at me. I thought she wine happy! She sounded so sad on the phone when she said that she hadn't met them!"

I look over at Y/N. she's bright red.

"I heard the screaming. This isn't like her. I thought she would be happy!!"

They stop at the top of the stairs.

"Yeah, well she isn't. Now she is in major trouble. She helped them get out. She probably locked herself in the room with them"

•Your POV•

Mum and dad knock on the door.
"Y/F? Y/F/N? Are you in there?" Your dad calls.
You turn around and place a finger on your lips.
"Y/N, come out now! This isn't funny!"
Your mum shouts.
"They've probably left. Her's and Y/F/N stuff are gone. They must have scarpered when I went to find you!"
"Your probably right."

You hear them go back downstairs.
"They didn't even try the door!" Dan says.
"Ok, i think it's safe to go. You called the taxi right Y/F/N?" You turn to them.
"Yeah, it's here now."
"Won't they see it?" Phil asks.
"No, I asked it to wait down the road," Y/F/N tells us.
You hear the door slam. They've gone out.
"Okay. Let's go!" You say, grabbing your bag and opening the door.