YouTube

You walk up the steps towards Dan and Phil's house. You've watched Dan and Phil ever since 2009. Ever since they moved in together. Ever since they moved to London. Ever since they showed the world their new home. Ever since then, you've wanted to go to their house.

Once you get in, you immediately walk straight to the living room. Dan stares at you in confusion, but then he remembers. You're a Phan girl.

"I like your front room" Y/F/N says, walking in behind you.
"I'm guessing you don't watch our videos?" Phil asks from behind them.
"No, but I basically know everything about you two thanks that that one over there," they reply, pointing at you.

You feel your face turn red again. Dan sniggers.
"What?" You ask.
"I'm just thinking" he sits down in his sofa crease and opens his laptop.
"What about?"
"Just how we've invited you into our house and we know nothing about you two."
"I know about them. Well, I know about Y/N," Phil interrupts.
"What?" You turn to look at him.
"I've watched your YouTube channel. You're (Youtube channel name), right?"

You're stunned. Your channel has only about 8000 subscribers. You started when you first move to London. It wasn't very big, but you love it. You're subscribers are very kind and you love reading the comments. You hardly ever get hate.
You hadn't realised that THE Amazingphil was watching your videos.

"Um.. Yeah I am. You watch my videos?"
"Yeah! You're pretty good. How long have you been on YouTube?"
" I started when we first moved to London."
"What is you channel called?" Dan asks.
"(Youtube channel name)" You say.
"Okay. I'll look you up"

*Two hours later*

You are still at Dan and Phil's house.

You check your phone.
It's 10pm.
"Y/F/N! It's 10. We should probably get going."
"Oh sh*t! We've got work tomorrow. We should go." They reply.
"I'll show you out!" Phil says, standing up.
"I'm gonna stay here. I'm in the browsing position."
You feel slightly disappointed that Dan just pretty much ignored you the whole time.
You said good bye and walk home with Y/F/N.