Wake up.

•Y/N POV•

All around you is the sond of bleeping. You can't open your eyes or move no matter how hard you try.
Voices swirl around you, but you can't make out what people are saying. However, you recognise the voices. Y/F/N, Lottie, Sar, Zoe, Phil, Joe, Caspar, Tyler, Marcus, Cat,  Chris, PJ, Jim, Alfie, Tanya. No Dan.
There are a few voices that you couldn't name. A boy, a girl, another boy.

You feel like you are trapped in this state for years.

Suddenly, you bolt upright and open your eyes.

You are in a in a hospital room. Flowers are everywhere.

Y/F/N looks up. Their eyes widen.
"Y/N!!! Holy sh*t!! Doctor!!!" They run out the room.

They run back in again, accompanied by a woman.

"Hello, Miss Y/N L/N. I am Amy Stancer. I am your doctor."
"Where am I?" You look around the room, frantically.
"You are in the Royal London Hospital."
"How long have I been here?"

Dr Stancer and Y/F/N look at each other. This alarms you
"How long?" You repeat the question.
"Y/N. You've been in a comma. For two years." Y/F/N takes your hands.

'What? How is that possible? Two years?'

Then you remember.
"Y/F/N!! What's happened with Dan? How is he?? What happened?" You cry, tears starting to form in your eyes.

Their face falls even more. "Y/N. I am so sorry. He moved on."

Tears stream down your face. You can't speak. You can't think.

"What?" You manage to choke out.

"He's moved on. He has a girlfriend. They've been together for half a year now."

"No!!" You mutter.
"No no no no no no no no non no no" you repeat over and over again, tears flowing like a mountain river.
"Miss Y/N. You need to calm down! You care going to hurt yourself!" Dr Stancer walks towards you.

"I can't I can't!! How could he!! He said I was his sole mate!!! I can't believe this !! I can't! I won't!" You yells.

"Y/N! Calm down. I'll call Phil! That's what I'll do. I'll call everyone and they can come!!" Y/F/N runs out the room, leaving you to cry with your Doctor as your only company.

Half an hour later, everyone bursts through the door. Lottie, Sat, Phil, Zoe, Joe, Caspar, Alfie, Chris, PJ, Jim, Tanya, Marcus and Alfie.

"Y/N!! Holy moly!! How are you!!" Phil runs up to you.
"Not good!! Phil. " you shake your head, tears in your eyes once again.

"Y/F/N told me about Dan." You yell.

The room falls silent. All eyes are on you.
"Y/N. I am so sorry" everyone says.
"Who is his girlfriend?" You ask.

Slowly , Lottie raised her hand.

~~~~~~~~~
This was so hard for me to write. I was basically crying at the bit when you find out Dan's moved on. 😭😭

Keira💕