You did this to me - trigger warning

"H-hi Dan"

"How are you?" He grins.
"I'm good thanks. How are you?"
"I've been better" Dan smiles at you.
Your stomach goes haywire.

'NO!! Y/N NO! He broke your heart. He will do it again! You can t fall for him. He will uses you'

"Yeah. Anyway I need to go. Bye" you turn around and walk away.

"Wait! Y/N!" Dan calls after you.
"What?" You turn and face him.
"Do you think we could hang out sometime?" A hopeful Dan asks.
"Maybe. Bye"

Quickly, you walk over to Joe and give him your crisps and walk out the door. You are quickly followed by Zoe.

"That was strange!"
"I could tell." Zoe walks up to you and takes your hands "I'm proud of you, Y/N. I can tell that was tough."
"No. It wasn't. I'm fine. I'm over him. He has no power over me. He broke me and I fixed me. No man will do that to me again. Especially him."

At that moment, Dan walks out. He looks like he is trying to hide his face.

Zoe looks at you, worried.
"It's fine!" You shake it off.

•Dan's POV•

I'm so happy to see Y/N. I know she was mad at me, but I'm sure she is fine now. I pay for my milk, eggs and maltesers. As I'm leaving I hear Zoe talking to Y/N.

"I'm proud of you, Y/N. I can tell that was tough."
I'm confused. What was tough? Seeing me? My train of thought is taken from me because Y/N starts talking.

"No. It wasn't. I'm fine. I'm over him. He has no control over me. He broke me and I fixed me. No man will do that to me again. Especially him."

She's over me? She can't be! We're supposed to be together forever!

It's more than I can take.

Tears in my eyes, I walk quickly past them.

I run home. Once I'm there, I drop the bag and freak out.

I scream.
"WHY!!! YOU DID THIS TO ME! I LOVE YOU. I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU Y/N!! I'VE KILLED YOU??? YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO ME!!!"
I kick the sofa, then tv, then table. I pick up a chair and smash it on the floor.

Out of breath, I fall over and pass out.

I wake up half an hour later.
Slowly, I get up and wallk up to the bathroom.

I left my phone in there.
25 minutes ago
Phil:hey I'm on my way round. I've brought my keys.

*TRIGGER WARNING!!!!***

I grab my razor. I don't know why I even have one. I don't have a beard.

I place it on my wrist. I've hated my life for the past four months. I can be bothered to live any longer.

I press hard and drag it down. It burns. I...I....I.. I enjoy the feeling. I go it again and again and again.

"Holy shit"  I sigh 

My last thought is of Y/N's beautiful face before I black out.

*TRIGGER WARNING OVER!!!***