The suprise

You start to pack for your parents house. You are the only staying for a few days, so you are only taking a backpack. Well, a very big backpack

As you place your last item in your backpack ( your phone charger, if you need to know), you hear a knock on the door. It the über driver.

After an hour, you and Y/F/N finally arrive at your parents house. It's the first time you've seen them in months, so you are very excited. You are also excited to find out what your dads surprise was. No matter how much you begged him, he wouldn't tell you.

Y/F/N rings the doorbell, and a minute later, your mum opens the door.

"N/N!! I missed you so much! How are you?" Your mum says, embracing you.
"I'm good. I've missed you so much too!" You reply, hugging your mum back.
"That's good. Hello Y/F/N dear. How are you?"
"I'm good, thanks!" Y/F/N answers, picking up their bag and walking in. "Is is ok if I came as well?"
"Of courses it is. You're always welcome here,"

You hear movement behind you. You turn around and see your dad standing behind you with garage door keys in his hands. You hug him tightly.

"Hey N/N. You good?"
"I'm fine, thanks dad!"
"Ok, let's bring yours and Y/F/N upstairs, and then I can show your surprise!"
"YAY! I'm so excited!"
"I know that you'll love it!"
"I'm sure I will!"

You help your dad bring your stuff upstairs into your old room. Walking in brings back so many memories. Even though you had only been away for a year, it felt like so much more.

Your dad leads you and Y/F/N to the garage door. You can feel the nerves in your tummy. You have no idea what it could be.

"Ok, you two ready?" Your dad asks you, his hand on the door knob.
"We're ready," both you and Y/F/N say together.
"One..." your dad starts to turn the door handle.
"Two..."
"THREE!" He shouts and throws the door open.

You walk in. You see two chairs places in the centre of the room where the car would usually be. Sitting in the two chairs were two people. One with brown hair, one with black.....