Shopping

You wake up. Thankfully, you didn't have the shark dream again.
A vibration gets your attention. It's your phone.
You pick it up.

Y/F/N: I've gone out it lunch with my friend. See you later xx

You sit up.

'10:48. Time to get up'

Stepping out of bed, you instantly regret getting up.
It's nearly October, so it's 2 degrees.

Quickly, you walk to the bathroom.
You hop in the shower. The hot water warms you up. You would prefer a bath, but you don't have one.

In your towel, you run back to your room. You dry your hair then put on black skinny jeans, navy blue top, and F/C convers.

A noise fills the room. It's your stomach. You skip to the fridge, only to see it empty. All apart from an note. Scribbled on it is 'No food. Go shopping! Y/F/N xx'

"Ugh!" You groan.

You grab your keys and phone. You throw them into your bag. You walk to the cabinet above the sink. You pick up your car keys.

Today, you can go and pick up your car from the garage. You had been in a crash about two months ago. It was in the shop when you were going to your parents.

*Skip the walking The the garage*

You are guided to the spot where your car is.
You see your car. It's a Mini car, the colour F/C. It's your first car and you love it to pieces.
You get in. It feels good to drive again.

You pull out of the garage, and start your journey to Tescos.

*In Tescos*

Pushing your heavy shopping cart, you walk towards the bread section.

You can't stop thinking about Dan. About what happened last night. About him asking you out.
His gorgeous hazel eyes. His silky brown hair. His kindness. His awkwardness.
You really like him. You're sure he likes you. He ask you out!

A sudden crash interrupts your train of thought.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" The person you crashed into says. Their voice sounds very familiar.
"No it's my fault! I wasn't looking where I was going I'm sorry." You reply. You look up at the person you were talking to.

He had brown hair, and light brown eyes. He is wearing a black top and blue jeans.

He looks at you. His eyes widen.
"Oh my god! Y/N!" He smiles, and you feel your knees wobble slightly.

"Hey, Finn!"

~~~~~~~~

Plot twist!!!
You thought it was going to be Dan!!! Tricked ya!
Who do you think Finn is??

All people who know who Finn is, please don't say nothing!!!

Keira💕