Comments

•Dans POV

There is screaming coming from an near by house. I'm about to get up and check what it is when Phil runs into the room. Even though he was only a few rooms away, he is out of breath.

"What is it?" I ask, confused.
"I need to show you something!" He pulls out his phone and opens the conversation he has between him and Y/N.

"Hey it didn't take forever to persuade me!!" I complain.

I get to the last bits.

"Y/N: Yeah. I've wanted this forever.
Y/N: I just realised how much I sounded like a fan girl then. 🤦‍♀️

Phil: its cool! 😂

Y/N: Please don't show him this. I really like him. I don't want to mess up my friendship/relationship-ish with Dan. I really do like him.

Phil: Don't worry, I won't!"

I sit in shock. A girl that I like likes me bad. I jump up and start dancing. At that moment, I get a text.

Y/N❤: Yeah, I'd love too! Xx

I show Phil.
"Awww! She even put kisses! She really likes you!"
"I know! You did show me something you weren't supposed to that involved her emotions!"
"I thought you should know!"

I'm still dancing after 30 minutes. I jump onto my bed and open YouTube. I type in Y/N's channel name and watch her most recent video. I've already watched it, but I did again.

"Hello people of the interweb! How are you doing on this fine day?
Today, I am doing the best friend tag. Introducing my best (and only) friend, Y/F/N L/N (A/N last name)!

I open up the comments and look at them.

"I'll be your friend!"
"You must have friends! You're so nice!"
"I love your videos! Don't ever change!"

I type in a comment.

"HEY! I thought I was your friend!"

I scroll down through more of the comments. There is one that catches my eye.

"There is a reason you have no friends, you slut!"

Out raged, I type a reply.
"For your information, Y/N has lots of friends. She just doesn't say it because she doesn't want to rub it into the face of people like you have none. So please, do go somewhere else, you fu*king hypocrite."

I type send. To be honest, I didn't really need to say anything. Y/N's subscribers had already pounced on the troll.

I scroll up, to see that people had already replied to my comments.

"OMG!! Dan and Y/N should totally do a collab!!"
"#DanandY/N!!! I totally ship it!!"

I smile and go back to video. Y/N's subscriber count had rise considerably since she last checked. She told me she had 800 subs. She actually had 12670. To be fair, the last time she posted was back in June. It's September. She might be worse at uploading regularly than me, if that's possible!

I turn off my phone and lie down.
Soon, I'm sleeping peacefully. Dreaming about my date with Y/N.