Awkward

You hear keys shake.
"It's Y/F/N!"you jump up, but stop just by the door.
"Oh sh*t" you mutter.
"What's wrong?" Asks a still lightly dazed Dan.
"Y/F/N!" You mutter, followed by a long string of swear words.
"What?" Chiara walks up to you.

"The Last time Y/F/N  saw Chiara was then we had the full on fight, remember?  Anyway, she said, and I quote, "If I never see that mother fu*king bi*ch again if will be too soon!"

"Y/N! I'm back! Are you here?" Y/F/N calls, walking towards your room.

"I'll deal with this" Quickly, you run out the room and shut the door.
"There you are? Is that your car outside?" They walk towards you.
"Yeah. It all fixed! So, I need to talk to you about something. "

You show them your conversation with Finn, then with Chiara.
Y/F/N sits in silence. "So she's coming to stay with us?"
"Yeah"
"Listen." They take your hands. "You may have forgiven her, but I haven't. I remember how broken you were. I still partly blame her. I'm sorry"
"No, I understand. Just. Just. Just try to get along!"
"Ok"

Holding their hand, you lead Y/F/N to the spare room.

*Chiara's POV*

"I CANT BELIEVE IT!" I yell, jumping on the spare bed.

Y/N L/N, My Cousin, had a date with the one and only Daniel James Howell!

"What are you doing?" I sit back down next to Dan and Phil.

"Well, I'm going to...." Dan stops when the door opens, revealing Y/N and Y/F/N behind it.

As soon as Y/F/N sees me, her smile quickly fades.

"Hey Y/F/N!" I smile.
"Hey Chiara!" They put on a fake smile.

"Anyway, me and Phil best be off. We need to film a gaming video" Dan stands up.
"Yeah. It was nice meeting you!" Phil walks over to me and gives me a hug. A warm, tingling feeling spreads through me. It disappears when he lets go.
He high fives Y/F/N and hugs Y/N.

Dan high fives me and Y/F/N, then moves to Y/N. They both blush, then awkwardly shake hands. Suddenly, Dan pulls Y/N into a hug. At first she resists, then she melts into it. When he lets go, she nearly falls over.

"Bye!" They call as they walk out the door.

"Bye!" We all call together.

"Now. Bed?" Y/N looks at us. We all nod vigorously.

I climb into my TØP top that I sleep in, and place my ear buds in. I always sleep listening to music.

I turn on "Death Of A Batchelor" and fall asleep.