Wychwood

*Two Years Later*

You and Dan are officially dating. You have told the internet. At first, you got a bit of hate, but the Phandom excepts you now. You both are living together.

Phil and Chiara are dating. They live together. Chiara got more hate then you did because the internet didn't know her. They also except her.
Y/F/N is living by herself. You all live in the same building, so you see all of them a lot.

•Y/N POV•

You stand up and press the record button.

"Hello people of the interweb! How are you doing on this fine day!

Today, I need to talk to you about something. Don't worry, I'm not dying. Neither is Dan, Phil, Chiara or Y/F/N.

I am going to be going way for a while. Only for a week. I am going to a festival called Wychwood. It is a small festival with some slightly older bands. I've been going ever since I was 7 years old.

I will be going with Y/F/N. Dan, Phil and Chiara are all busy, so they won't be able to come.

Here is the worst part. I won't have internet for a week!" You pull an extremely shocked face.

"Yes. So that is why I will not be uploading a video next week!

Anyway, that is all for this week. If you enjoyed it, like and comment! Maybe even subscribe?
Good bye interweb!"

You switch off the camera.

A knock on the door grabs your attention.
"You can come in now!!" You scream.

Dan walks in, his hands covering his ears. "No screaming! Uses our inside voice!" He pats you in the head like a child.

You roll your eyes and stand up so you're facing him.

"But I want to yell!" You mope and stamp your foot.

"Now, now. No moping!" He waves his fingers in your face.

"Okay Danny!" You kiss him.
"I love you Y/N."
"I love you too Danny!"

Behind you, you can hear gagging.
"Get a room!" Y/F/N yells.
"Okay then!" You shut the door in their face.

"Rude!" They call. You open it again. "I'm just fu*king with you!" You both hug.

"NO SWEARING!" Phil calls from the front room.

Everyone laughs.

*Two hours later*

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" Y/F/N pokes your leg.
"Wot?" You don't take your eyes off Death Note.
"We need to pack! We're going tomorrow!!!"
"UGH! Fine!!" You tear your eyes off the screen.

In your bag so far was a top. That's it.

You look through your wardrobe and throw in three crop tops, one black, one navy and one F/C. You throw in two pairs of black skinny jeans, a pair of leggings, two pairs of shorts and three flowery tops. Two red and one black.
You put enough underwear to last the week. You grab two dresses with a check pattern on it and one check shirt.

You throw in a pair of black convers. You will wear the F/C ones tomorrow.

Finally, on to toiletries. You put in your hair brush, hair bands and two flower headbands. You will put in the teeth stuff tomorrow.

You lie back on the sofa again, your head on Dans chest. The steady rise and fall of his breathing causes you to fall into a deep sleep.

You wake up to Dan patting you on the head gently.
"Hey" he whispers.
"Hey" you look up at him.
"Everyone's gone home. You wanna watch Sherlock?" He points to the TV.
"Fu*k yeah!!" You sit up.

You wake up in bed. The last thing you remember is watching Sherlock with Dan. He must have carried you in.

An arm wraps around your waist. Dan kisses your neck.
"Morning" you say, cheerfully.
"Morning! Want pancakes?" He asks.
"I do, but I'm having breakfast on the way to Wychwood."

Then you look at the time.
It's 9:47 and Y/F/N is coming at 10.
"Sh*t sh*t!!!"

You leap out of bed and run to the bathroom. You brush your teeth quickly then wash your face. You put on makeup and brush your hair. Then you throw your toiletries into your bag and put it in your suitcase. You put on your TØP top and blue skinny jeans. You but on your F/C convers and but your hair in plaits.

You check the time. 9:55.

You slump on the bed next to Dan.

"I'm ready" you pant.
Dan just laughs at you.

A knock of the front door cause you to jump.
" it's Y/F/N"

It's Y/F/N, Chiara and Phil.

"Ok, we need to go! But I'll text you!" You all hug, and you kiss Dan and run into Y/F/N'a car.

"Lets goooooo!!!" They yell and start the car after you put your stuff in the car.