Home

You stay with Dan the entire time he is in hospital. Apart from when you went to the toilet, to get food and get changed.

Finally, after a week, Dan is allowed to leave.
You wait for him to get dressed and then take him back to your house.

You walk into the front room and your eyes fill with tears. Parts of the chairs are all over the floor. The sofa has been moved to the other side of the room. The tv stand has split in half and the TV is on the floor.

"Oh god. We might have to tidy up a bit" Dan laughs and scratches the back of his head.
"Dan. I'm so sorry" you throw your arms around him. "I'm so sorry I've done this to you"

Dan hugs you back. "I did this to myself. You saved me"
"But you wouldn't need saving if you had never met me." You mutter, clinging on to Dans top.
"Don't talk like that. I am so happy you found me. I'm so happy your parents kidnapped me. I'm happy that you saved me. I love you" he wipes away the tears in your eyes.

You kiss him.

"Better start cleaning up" you say with a laugh.

*2 hours later*

Finally, you have tided up and now, Dan is on the phone ordering you a pizza.

You flop down on the sofa and open your phone.

Lottie: are you not coming home again?
Y/N: no. Dan has been let out. I'm moving back in with him
Sar: YAY! I'm happy for you!
Y/F/N: same here!
Y/N: tanks!!
Lottie: I've shipped you since the beginning!
Y/N: you're sweet
Lottie: I know!
Y/N: cocky bi*ch
Y/N: jk love you!! Xx

Quickly, you turn your phone off and turn on the TV, which you've just left on the floor. Doctor Who is on. A David Tennent episode.

"Pizza is ordered. What you watching? Doctor Who?"
"Naw. I'm watching the One Direction movie!"
"Okay! Chill" Dan raps his arms around you and pulls you so you lean on his chest.

"You have no idea how much I've missed this" you smile up at him.
"What? Doctor Who?" He sniggers at you.
"Yeah. I missed DT so much."

'Most of our relationship is sarcasm!'
You giggle.

"Wot?" He makes eye contact with you.
"Most of our relationship is sarcasm"
"True dat!" He high fives you then looks back at the TV

A vibration causes you to look away from the tv. You tare your eyes away from the screen to see who it is.

Your eyes widen.
'Oh Sh*t!!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello!!!
I'm sorry! I left you hanging!!
Anywho, who do you think texted you?

I hope you are enjoying the story. If you are, please vote! Also, thank you for reading Taken.

Byeeee!!!

Keira💕