Too Soon

•Y/N POV•

"Hey Zoe! Your phone is ringing." Caspar chucks her the phone.
"Thanks. It's Phil"

"Hello? Phil slow down! I can understand yo-     He did what?   Oh. Ok. We'll be there soon" Zoe ended the call and looks at you.

"What?" You are concerned.

"Y/N. I need to tell you something. Now don't. Don't freak out"

"Tell me!"

Zoe takes a deep breath.
"Dan tried to kill himself. He is being taken to hospital. Phil found him"

This hits you like a wave. Suddenly, you can't breath.
'I thought I was over him!'

"I need to see him." You whisper, tears in your eyes.
"Are you sure? I mean-"
"I said I need to see him!" Your voice is sturdy. This takes Zoe back.

"Okay. Do you want us to come with you?" Zoe looks at you cautiously.
"Please do!" Tears falling over your eyes.

"Ok, I'll call Y/F/N, Lottie and Sar" Zoe diles in a number.

Your head is spinning. You topple onto the sofa, breath too quick and too shallow. 'Why am I acting like this? I'm supposed to be over him. I thought I was! Why! Why?'

Zoe sees that you are turning bright red and breathing too quickly. "Y/N? Y/N can you hear me?" Zoe calls.

"Barely. I can hardly hear anything! Help me Zoe" you pull your knees up to your head and rock back and forth.

"If you can hear me, do exactly what I say. Breathe in as slowly, deeply and gently as you can, through your nose. Breathe out slowly, deeply and gently through your mouth. Can you do that for me?" Zoe says, but it sounds like a mutter.

'Y/N. Deep breath in. Deep breath out. In. Out.'

You feel your face turn back to its normal completion. Your head stops pounding and you can hear things better.

"You feeling better?" Zoe looks at you.
"Yeah, but I need some water" you say.
"Ok" Joe runs, grabs a cup, fills it with water and hands it to you.

"Thanks" you gulp it all down in thee seconds.
"Anything for you" Joe sits down next to you.
"Wow! Too soon Joe!" Tyler points at him.
He puts his hands up defensively "Hey! I didn't do anything!"

"Now. Where did Phil say they are taking him?" Urgency fills your voice, which is no longer shaky.
"The Royal London hospital. Shall we go?"
"Ok , let's go. Did you tell Y/F/N and the others?" Shakily, you get to your feet.
"Yeah. They will be there soon. Even if two of them really didn't want to go."
"Lottie and Sar?" You look at her
"Yeah" she giggles.