Pizza gone wrong

Dan's POV•

Y/N walks out the room, clutching her phone.
'What the fu*k is that all about?' Im so confused.

Five minutes later, Y/N returns, her head facing down.
"You ok? You looks sad!" I take her chin and make her look at me.
"Yeah I'm fine!" She says, unconvincingly.
"Ok" I pull her face forward and kiss the tip of her nose.

A bell rings in the hallway.

"Pizza!! You get the plates and cups, I'll get the pizza!" We high five before she runs into the kitchen and I go to the hall.
"Hey. That will be £19.50." A man hands me the pizza and I pay him.
"Thanks!" I close the door.

"Yay! Pizza!" Y/N walk in and places the cups and plates on the table.

After the pizza, Y/N put on YOI. Then she falls asleep.

I look at her. Her eyes shut, mouth slightly parted. She is so beautiful. I can't believe how lucky I am. Her long/ short H/C hair. Her gorgeous E/C eyes. Her flawless skin. I love her so much.

Carefully, I pick her up. I carry her to the bedroom and lay her down. I pull the duvet over her, push her hair out of her face and kiss her forehead. Quietly, I walk out and close the door.

I land on the sofa. It makes a loud creaking sound. "Sh*t!" I mutter. No noise is coming for the bedroom. So, I didn't wake Y/N up.

I put on Death Note and lie down on the sofa.

I feel my eyes close, and I fall asleep.

A sudden vibration wakes me.
It's Y/Ns phone. She had it with her and I forgot to take it back.

I pick it up. It's from Finn. What is Y/N doing talking to Finn? I thought she blocked him after the first incident?

Finn: Your loss bi*ch. I thought you had fun. I guess you were just using me to get over Dan. There are hundreds of girls I can sleep with if you don't want me anymore. Good bye mother fu*ker.

I feel like I e just been punched in the stomach. Y/N fu*king slept with Finn? We haven't even slept together? When did this happen? Were we still together??

I can't breath. I feel my heart break.

It's more than I can take. I put her phone on the floor. I wright a note for Y/N and storm out of the house, slamming the door on the way out.