Unwanted reunion

"Hey Finn!"

Finn is your ex boyfriend. You broke up two years ago. You were friends before you got together, but you both developed feelings for each other. You were madly in love with him and he was with you. Or you thought he was. He broke up with you because his head had been turned by your cousin, Chiara. You were heart broken. You had been together for 3 years. You trusted him. Turns out he was just another fu*k boy.

"How are you doing?" He smiles at you. Your stomach moves slightly.
"I'm good. What are you doing here?"
"I moved here a couple weeks ago! You?"
"I've lived round here for a year now. I live with Y/F/N"
"I remember Y/F/N! How are they?"
"They're good. I also meet Dan and Phil"
"What, those two dorks that you idolised since we first met?"
You put your hand on your chest, offended.
"Excuse me, they are not do... Actually, they kinda are, but they're amazing!" You swoon.
You start to think of Dan agin and zone out.

"Y/N!!" Finn yells, waving his hand in your face.
"What? Sorry, zoned out! What were you saying?"
Finn rolled his eyes.
"As I was saying, we should hang out some time. When are you free?"
"I don't know. I'm pretty busy. Between my job on Layers, and my YouTube channel I'm pretty pa-"
"You have a YouTube channel? Cool! How many subscribers do you have?" Finn interrupts you.
"I think around 18527, I think"
"Wow! That's a lot! What's your channel name?"
"It's (Your channel name)."
"Okay. I'll look it up. Anyway, can I have your number, so I can text you."
"Sure" you say slowly. You're unsure if you should. He broke your heart. It took nearly a year to fix your life. You still have trust issues after what he did. You're not sure if you're ready to have him back in your life.

You give him your number. You say goodbye, then speed off.

You remember something. You made a video called "My First Heartbreak" and it's about Finn and how you hate him.

"Oh sh*t!" You mutter.

Suddenly, you crash into something else.
"Sh*t" you look up.
"Oh hey Y/N!" Dan says.
"Hey Dan!" You go red.
"How are you? Did you get to sleep in the end?" Dan asks.
"Yeah. Eventually. Did you sleep?"
"Yeah. Eventually. After I had scrolled to the end of tumblr and back"
You start giggling. Soon, you both are full out laughing, earning some very strange looks.

"Hey Y/N!" You hear someone call.
It's Finn.

"Hey Finn" you say without turning around.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to his person?" Finn stands next to you.

Dan looks confused. He looks at you.
"Dan, this is Finn. My EX boyfriend. Finn, this is Dan. My bo... my friend"
They shake hands, starring at each other suspiciously.
"Oh yeah! You're one of the duo that T/N has been obsessed with since 2009. She would not stop talking about you two. It was really annoying." Finn points at you, then dan.
"So you've known Y/N for a long time?" Dan asks.
"Yeah we go long back!" Finn puts his arm around your shoulder, which you immediately shrug off.
"Yeah, like I said. You're my ex boyfriend!" You say, putting emphasis on EX.

"Anyway, we have to go Y/N. Phil wants us to come back. You guys are coming over for dinner, right!"
"Yeah. Let's go! Bye Finn, see you around."
"Okay bye!"

You and Dan speed walk away.
"He's annoying!" Dan laughs.
"I know right! He was very controlling when we were going out."
"Is that why you ended things?"
"No. He broke up with me cause he liked my cousin Chiara. They went out for a while. Me and Chiara were best friends when we were younger, but we don't get in anymore."

"Oh. I'm sorry! Let's pay for this, then do you want to come to mine?"
"Sure!"

You both pay for your food, then walk towards your car.

"You have a car? That's cool!"
"Yeah. I love this car. It was in the shop when we were down at my parents house. I was in a crash a couple months back. It was pretty badly damaged, but it's all fixed now!"
"Yay! Do you want to drop off your shopping before you come to ours?"
"Why don't you come to ours? You haven't been to our house yet?"
"That sounds cool!" Dan says.

"Let's go!!" You both climb into your car and leave Tescos.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is so long.

What do you think about Finn? What do you think he's up to?
We'll just have to find out!

See ya!

Keira💕