Kidnapped but Escaped

My eye's fluttered opened which was a instant mistake, my eyesight was blurry and my head was throbbing like no tomorrow. I let out a low groan and cradled my head in my hands, when the blurriness finally went away and the throbbing subsided, I looked around the small room. It was plain and barely anything was on the walls and no furniture what so ever except for the two beds. When the blonde head popped out from under the covers, I nearly jumped out of my skin and the mini heart attack was a bonus. Torey groaned clearly having the same symptoms as me, when they passed she looked at me confused and pissed off.

"Where the hell are we?!" She yelled/asked looking around the room ready to kill anything in her path.

"If I knew I would tell you but the only thing I remember was being in Mikey's shop and the guys from the coffee shop the other day came by and then everything went dark," I explained while rubbing my temples.

"Those freaking assholes ! They had the decency to come to my own fucking house while I was home alone and knock me out to bring me here!" She growled with her Sailors mouth.

She swung her legs over the side of her bed and sat there for a minute before getting up and going to the window.

Swinging my legs over the side of my bed, I let the dizziness subside before I realized I wasn't wearing my jumpsuit I usually work in but my shorts. I looked around with a frown on my face but didn't see it anywhere, but when Torey motioned me over to her I walked over and stood beside her.

"Anything?" I asked pulling the curtain back.

"Nope," She said with a sigh of frustration, "but there is a tree right outside the window that could be helpful."

I nodded before letting the curtain go and making my way to the door, I pushed my ear to the door and listened for any voices outside. When I heard no voices, I moved my hand to the door knob but Torey reached out and grabbed my wrist.

"What do you think your doing?" She asked looking at me like I lost my mind.

I looked at her shaking my head "You want to get out of here don't you?" She nodded and I smiled, "Then we have to go and find out where we are." I said before turning the door knob and pulling the door open and sticking my head out. I looked down both sides of the hallways and frowned, it was completely empty with no one around. Pulling my head back in, I shut the door quietly and Torey looked at me waiting for me to say something.

"It's completely empty, but I think there's a staircase at the end of the hall" I said and she nodded. We discussed a game plan before opening the door again and sticking our heads out. We made our way quietly down the hall, sticking to the wall in case the floor creaked. We both froze mid-step when we heard two voices from the room at the bottom of the steps,

"Why do we have to guard Ryder's and Lance's mates, they clearly aren't going to wake up anytime soon." One of the voices said.

"I don't know bro, they both look like they're pretty smart. Plus Alpha's orders we should be happy that he told us to protect the future Luna and the Beta female," The other voiced said getting closer.

When they both came through the doorway, they walked passed us completely oblivious we were on the stairs. I glanced down at Torey but she just shrugged, we stayed there till we heard the TV turn on. We slipped into the room the men came out of to find it to be a small den with bookshelves on pretty much every wall. On the far wall there was a mahogany desk with envelopes and papers all over it which Torey quickly made a beeline for while I lingered looking at all the books, my book nerd side getting the best of me.

"Phoenix! Now's not the time for you to be looking at books!" She whispered yelled.

Pulling away from the shelf, I went over by her and started going through the paper's and envelopes. I pulled opened one of the drawers to find our phones sitting on top of yet another stack of envelopes and manila folders. I smiled and snatched the phones, putting mine in my back pocket and handing Torey hers. I was about to close the drawer but stopped when I saw one of the envelopes had a address on it with the last name Wolfe, I quickly dismissed the weird feeling in my chest and just read the address.

"What are you two doing?" A male voice asked. 

Our heads whipped up and saw the two men from earlier stood in the doorway with their arms across their chests, tapping a foot on the floor. Torey and I glanced at each other before trying to run which was a ultimately stupid  idea because in a swift movement, both men moved and threw us over their shoulders. We were carried back up to the room we were in before and without looking at us they turned and exited the room, but this time they locked the door. We heard their muffled voices from outside and the only words I could pick were 'Ryder' and 'Lance'. When the voices dissipated down the hall Torey turned to me,

"Tell me that you saw the address on that envelope" She said not wasting a single moment.

"If my head is on my side, we're on the outside of town and if we go through the woods then that should lead right to town," I said slightly out of breath.

She nodded, "The woods aren't that thick maybe half a mile, if we can get there then we can probably make it."

I nodded but looked down at my feet and frowned, "We need our shoe's, we won't make it far in the woods barefoot."

That's when we started to look around the room and Torey finally found them in the small closet. We pried the window open and climbed into the tree that was in front of the window. Right when our feet hit the ground, we were off in a fast sprint not stopping till we were in the woods and got slowed down by the vegetation. We slowed down to a walk when both of us couldn't speed walk any more. We were not far from the tree line when we heard a howl and what sounded like elephants making their way to us. We both started to run again and didn't stop running even when we broke through the tree line, we only slowed down when we got to a small space between two shops and got to the street. Both of our arms and leg's were covered in fresh scratches from branches and vines hitting us on our trek through the woods, and our shoes were completely ruined.

We went to Torey's house because it was closer but it still felt like they were being watched.