Chapter 28 Ryder's POV

I woke up to sun shining in my face and I looked down to see if Phoenix was awake. She was passed out curled up in my side. Her hair was slightly cover her face and I saw her mark through the strands of her hair. I am still in shock from last night it surprised me when she wanted me to mark her. I brought my hand out from under her and slide out of bed. I decided to just go shirtless downstairs.

I was in the middle of finishing up making breakfeast for Phoenix when Colt came in.

"Hey Ryder"

"Hey Colt"

"I was wondering what you had planned for Phoenix Saturday?"

"What do you mean?"

"She didnt tell you her and I's birthday is this Saturday typical"

"Yep but you said what did I have planned for her what about you?"

"Eh I dont plan on celebrating it thats how Phoenix and I have done it since our mom passed away and its just our 18th birthday no biggie. Do you smell that?"

"Smell what?"

"That scent it is driving my wolf crazy"

"I belive that is your mate dude"

Right as I said that the pack doctors daughter Haley came in the doorway. They stared at eachother until Colt walked up to her.

"Hey I am Colt"

"Haley, you must be new here I have never seen you before"

"Yeah my sister is Ryders mate and my two step brothers are part of the pack"

"You guys are making this way to akward kiss, hug, do something I need to bring my mate her breakfeast"

I put the toast on the plate and walked back up to the room. I almost dropped the plate when I saw her. She was wearing jean cutoffs that showed off her tan and fit legs, a shirt that had a smiley face on it that showed off part of her flat stomach, and she had her hair in a fishtail braide with light blue eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner. Lyker like it not only because it showed off her perfect figure but she showed our mark.

She saw me and smiled. "Ryder you may want to close your mouth you will catch flies"

I snapped out of my trance and handed her her breakfeast. She took it and looked at me.

"You know i could of walked downstairs myself to eat this"

"Well i was going to bring the meal up to my beautiful slumbering mate to have breakfast in bed"

"Oh well thank you and i am not beautiful"

I growled and pinned her up against the wall. 

"Of course you are beautiful"

"Compared to the girls in your pack that have the perfect body, perfect hair, perfect everything as when i have ordinary hair, my body is no..................."

I cut her off by smashing my lips to hers she kissed back and Lyker purred. I pulled away and looked her in the eye.

"You are right you are nothing compared to them you are way better"

"Whatever you say wolf boy"

"So when were you going to tell me that your birthday was this Saturday"

"Shit who told you?"

"Colt"

"That.... i told him not to tell you"

"Why would you do that?"

"Because i have had terrible birthdays and i dont want this one to be added to the bad birthday list"

"Baby i will make sure this one is expecially good"

"What ever you say Ryder"

"How about you go to the mall with Torey and Haley and buy you a dress"

"Who's Haley?"

"Your brothers mate"

"Yay he didnt believe me when he said he would find his mate i get five bucks"

I pecked her lips and smiled at her.

"I love you Phoenix and espically your outfit"

"I know you would wolf boy and i love you to"

Authors note:

Hey readers i got 4 votes on the last chapter and that was enough to motivate me to right the next chapter in Ryders pov. Sorry i guess this one is a little short i wanted to get a update in before softball practice and Colt found his mate! my friend told me to wait a while but i didnt listen and did it any way but i hope you like it next chapter will b Phoenix and her trip to the mall and maybe depending how long it is maybe the birthday party. Bye!!