Chapter 18

I woke up with the sun shining into my room. I groaned and tried to go back to sleep but i couldnt fall asleep again. I opened my eyes and saw Ryder still sleeping. I went to get up but he only tightened his grip on my waist. I thought of a idea to wake him up, i smiled and kissed him. His eye snapped open and he pulled me closer to him. We stayed like that for a few more seconds before i pulled away and got up. I hopped over to the wall and then headed to my closet door.  I was close to the door when i tripped on my basketball. I hit my head on the wall and fell on the floor. I put my arm over my eyes and waited for the throbbing pain in my head to go away. Ryder was by me in a flash

"Phoenix are you ok?"

"Yeah where exactly are my crutches"

"Downstairs i just mindlinked someone to bring them up here"

"Ok well while we are waiting help me stand up so i can get to my closet i got a doctors appointment today and hopefully i get this cast off"

I was lifted off the ground but Ryder kept me in his arms. 

"You know i could hop over to my closet"

"Well what fun is that and plus i like this i have a excuse to hold you, and i can see you and you wont get hurt"

He set me down in my closet and went out so i can change. I chose a Three Days Grace tee, with a pair of sweatpants, and my pair of slipper boots. I shoved the other boot into my backpack and hopped out of the closet. Ryder was sitting on my bed with my crutches. I hopped over there and grabbed them from him.

"So who exactly is taking you to the doctor?"

"Torey why?"

"Just wandering i want you to be safe i would go but i have to go to some stupid meeting with my dad"

"Thats ok i am use to people not coming with me to places i am like a guy repellent"

I was in Ryders arms in a second and then we were kissing. I molded into him perfectly then he pulled away. 

"Nice try Phoenix you arent getting rid of me that easy but how about we go to the beach after you doctors appointment"

"Alright wolf boy i guess this gives you the chance to see me in a bikini but we have to bring Torey and Lance"

His eyes turned black when i said the bikini part. I chuckled slightly

"I guess i can talk to Lance about renting a beach house"

"That would be awesome but i got to go Torey is probably waiting downstairs and she hates waiting"

"Ok call me after the appointment"

"Ok"

He came in for a kiss but just before he reached me i moved my head and he kissed my cheek. I smiled and went downstairs with him hot on my heels. I came into the living room to find Torey sitting on the couch with Colt arguing.

"What are you two arguing about?"

"He says he is taking you to the doctors but i said it is my turn"

"Shes right Colt she is taking me today hey do you still have my phone Colt?"

"Yeah here have fun at the doctors"

He tossed me the phone and left the room.

"He is grouchy so you ready to take me to the doctors?"

"Yeah"

"Oh good news Ryder said he is taking us to the beach and he is going to convince Lance to rent out a beachhouse"

"Yes we havent been to the beach in so long"

"Yeah and then we can say we went somewhere during spring break"

"Yes lets go we dont want to be late for the doctors"

Authors note:

Hey guys btw i changed the story saying they are on spring break now i just came up with this idea and just as i was finishing this chapter i realized it didnt fit in with the story so i made it Spring break. I wanted to do a update tonight and hopefully i can update tomorrow we had no school for the past to days so i dont know if I have bball practice. But if i do i will try and update i have no life so i will not be celebrating Valentines day so it is a definite goal tomorrow to update. I will try and get the next chapter up tonight No promises. BYE!!