Chapter 24

I woke up in Ryders arms and last night flooded into my mind about the date. I went to get up but he pulled me back into him.

"Where do you think your going Phoenix?"

"Well as you see the sun is shining so that means its morning and that means its the day we go back home"

"Cant we stay another day or two?"

"As much as i would love to your dad called you and said you have to"

He layed his head back on the pillow and stared at the ceiling. 

"This is all so complicated me taking the alpha position when i turn 19 in the next year is just to much with all meetings, the rules, learning names of packs and other alphas, i wish i could be a regular werewolf with parents that arent alpha and luna. Then i can have a whole bunch of time with my mate and stuff."

"Alpha or not Ryder we can push time away and spend it with eachother"

"You mean it because i thought that you wouldnt like being the next alphas mate"

"I mean i love being your mate but the thought of being luna is like a rock in my chest. I am not fit to be a luna i'm weak i have been abused by my brothers and i havent done shit about it. Then the major thing is i cant stand the thought of all those lives in my hands i have to make good decisions or else we go into a battle and lives will be lost. I am still shocked you still havent rejected me i am not fit to be a luna"

Ryder smashed his lips onto mine and i kissed back instantly. He made a purring noise and pulled me closer to him. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and i granted it to him. It would have gone farther when someone knocked on the door. I pulled away and walked over to the door. I heard Ryder mumble something on the lines of 'They always have to ruin it' or something like that. I open the bedroom door and see Lance standing there.

"Hey Lance whats up?"

"Torey and i were wondering if you guys were ready to go yet?"

"Yeah let me change and we can go"

I went into the closet and changed into a pair of jean cutoffs and my lime green tanktop. I put everything into my backpack and went out into the bedroom. Ryder growled and i looked at him in confusion. I looked in the mirror and saw that my tanktop showed some cleavage. 

"Ryder its just cleavage no need for you to growl"

"What ever i didnt growl"

"Are you sure because i am sure you just growled?"

"Nope"

"Mhmm i will give you something to growl about"

I turn back to the mirror and pulled my tanktop down so my blue lace bra would show a little. I turn around and saw Ryders eyes turn pitch black. 

"You may want to pull your shirt up"

"You know what i think i will keep it like this"

Ryder pushed me up against the wall and stared me in the eyes. 

"I will give you one more chance"

"I told you i will keep it like this"

He smashed his lips onto mine and i responded instantly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he slide his hand under my shirt. 

"RYDER! PHOENIX! ARE YOU READY YET!"

We break apart and Ryder looked disappointed.  I kissed him on the lips really quick and walked downstairs. Torey and Lance were by the door talking when Torey saw me.

"Yes you are finally done we got a problem"

"What kind of problem?"

"My parents are coming home from the trip"

The world seemed to freeze and Torey looked panicked.