Chapter 26

Torey and i were in her living room watching Walking Dead when her parents walked in

"Hey girls i didnt expect you girls to still be up"

"Hey Mrs. Johnson (Dont remember if i said Torey's last name or not) how are you?"

"Oh Phoenix i didnt expect you to be here on a Friday night"

"Ah you know my boyfriend was busy and i didnt feel like staying home with my brothers"

"I thought you and Nick broke up"

"We did and i hate his guts but these two new guys started a few days after you guys left and they are both really hot fyi. We went on a date and now we are together"

"Phoenix you are one of a kind, so how are your jobs going?"

"Pretty good"

"So mom where is dad?"

"He is outside checking the woods he thought he heard strange noises and people talking"

Torey and i shared a look but faced her again.

"Well girls i think i am going to go to bed dont stay up to late"

"We wont Mrs. Johnson"

We finished the Walking Dead episode when her dad came in.

"Hey baby girl, hey Phoenix how are you girls tonight?"

"Oh you know Mr. Johnson just being teen girls"

"So Phoenix get in any fights while i was gone?"

"Sadly no i thought i was though but i did break my ankle"

"Oh well i am glad your better so baby girl how are you?"

"Im good dad but i was wondering if Nix and i could go out on a date with two guys tomorrow night?"

"Have i met these boys?"

"No but i was hoping you and mom can meet them tomorrow night"

"I dont know Torey"

"Oh come on Mr. J the one Torey is going out with likes watching collage football, he has good grades and he is helping Torey bring up her grade in Mythology"

"You have my attention Phoenix but what about this guy your dating?"

"Mr. J why do you care?"

"Because Phoenix you have those slobs that you call brothers except for Colt he is a fine young man and i dont want a replay of  Nick"

"Yes Sir"

"Well Torey he seems like a fine young man and i would love to meet both of them and if they are exeptional then you guys can go out with them now i am off to bed"

Once he left Torey faced me and smiled.

"We did it now i believe we have some guys to meet"

We both look at eachother and giggle. We put on our shoes and walk out the sliding glass door as quiet as we can. We walk across the moonlit backyard and into the woods. We go to our favorite little clearing in the woods, right when we walked into the woods arms wrapped around my waist. I was pulled into a hard chest and a pair of lips crashed onto mine. I kissed back instantly knowing who it was when we break apart he put his forehead against mine. 

"I have been waiting to do that all day"

"We have only been away from eachother for about six hours"

"I know but it was so long not seeing your sexy ass"

"What ever but i did miss you"

He pecked me on the lips and we walked over to Torey and Lance who were hugging.