Chapter 16

I was laying down on my new bed at the pack house in my new room. I had to argue with Brendan for a while before he gave in. After I won that argument I had to pack all my stuff but Ryder wouldnt let me with my broken ankle so I had to watch a few pack members pack and unpack all my stuff. I mean the room was awesome it was a lot bigger than my other one, Ryder is next door to me and Colt is on the other side of me with Torey acrossed the hall. I was throwing my basketball up in the air and catching it when someone knocked on my door.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah Pixie can I come in I got to show you something"

"Fine come in Colt"

He came in and walked to the edge of my bed. I scooted over a bit and he layed beside me. 

"Look at what I found in the pack book holding thing"

I was about to say something but he kept going.

"I found this book that has everything about cheetah shifters and I found out dad is the head male of a pack in Missouri"

"Really does it have his number so we can call him?"

"Yeah"

"Shit I left my phone downstairs lets go get it"

I got up and headed to the door.

"Ryder said for you to stay in your room"

"Screw that this is important"

I made it to the stairs and started to hobble down it when I missed a stair and fell down lets say a lot of stairs. I hit my ankle a bunch of times so when I hit the floor the first instinct was to bring my leg to my chest. Colt bounded down and crouched next to me

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I just hit my ankle a few times and maybe my head but I am good"

"Why the hell is Phoenix on the ground and out of her room"

"I had to get my phone so I came but fell down the stairs"

"You have to be careful Phoenix"

"Well you have to get use to this dude Pixie gets hurt all the time"

I was about to move when Ryder lifted me up and Colt handed me my crutches. Ryder had to leave right away for patrol so Colt and I finished what we were doing. I dialed the number and waited for someone to answer. It took a few rings when a gruff hello came over the line

"Hi is this Carl?"

"Yes"

Authors note:

Hey guys sorry for these late updates and not updating as much now but I have been busy with basketball. The season is almost over but we have the play-offs and hopefully the championships. Then after that i should be updating more then there is softball season. I hope you guys are liking the story so far i would love some feedback but if not that is ok.