Chapter 13

I was in science class when a sharp pain attacked my stomach. I layed my head on the desk to see if it would go away but it didnt. I went to the teacher and she let me out of the classroom. I went to my locker to see if the pain would go away. I was about to pull out my backpack when it slammed shut. I was spun around and looked right into the eyes of Nick. 

"What the fuck are you doing Nick?"

"Well you left Science so I came to check on you"

"Well thanks I am fine now"

"Well do you know whats happening to you"

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?"

I looked over Nicks shoulder and saw Ryder standing there.

"Ha your girlfriend I am shocked you are even looking at her"

"What are you two talking about?"

"That pain in your stomach that you have is your boyfriend having it with some other chick"

I looked at Ryder and he had guilt all over his face. I had mixed emotions hurt and anger. I tasted blood in my mouth so i liked my teeth and felt they were pointy I was about to change. I remembered what Alpha Jake told me to block everything out and calm down. I turned my back on them and opened my locker. I grabbed my backpack and walked away from them. I heard a pair of footsteps walking away and one following behind me. I was grabbed by the waist and spun around

"Phoenix listen to me I was hypnotized the girl was a witch and she used a spell on me"

"Oh good one i havent heard that more before"

I got out of his grasp and walked out of the school. 

"What are you doing?"

"Walking to work"

"Let me drive you"

"Sorry but I dont hang out with fucking cheaters. Sometimes I think to myself why is it always me who gets cheated on am I not pretty enough or am I not worthy to love anyone maybe I am destined to be forever alone."

"Phoenix you are beautiful, you are worthy to love someone, and your not destined to be alone you have me"

"Well thats what I thought I did till five minutes ago"

Then I turned and walked to Mikeys.