Chapter 36

(Ryders POV)

I was in the meeting that my dad called and i couldnt stand it anymore so i walked out and slide down the wall across from the room. I leaned my head back trying not to cry when someone sat in front of me and took my hands. I brought my head back and saw Torey sitting there.

"Ryder i know your stressed in all but your not the only one missing her"

"I know but i cant think, sleep, or even eat and i feel the bond breaking and i just keep thinking what will happen if we dont find her"

She was about to reply when one of the pack moms slammed opened the front door and ran over to me.

"Alpha Ryder i think i found something that may help us with Phoenix"

She handed me a a picture with a description on the bottom.

"I found it at the gas station thats owned by werewolves"

"What does it say Ryder?"

"Alpha Carl has just released the news that his daughter Phoenix Thompson shall be marrying Blake Duncan tomorrow in Carls pack! My mate cannot be marrying him she is suppose to be with me."

"Ryder calm down we just have to find this pack and crash the wedding"

"Ok easy enough lets go tell my dad"

Authors Note:

Hey guys so next update done sorry if its short but the next chapter will be Phoenixs pov and the wedding. Thank you guys for all the votes for the past few days my phone has benn getting blown up from votes. Next update will probably be in the next hour or so. Bye