Chapter 20

Loud growls went through the air.

"Look behind and you will see them?"

The boys turn around and we look at eachother in terror.

"We dont see much i dont see why two hot babes are with two losers like you"

Ryder and Lance launched themselves at them and all of them got into a fight. Torey and i faced palmed and walked over to them. I grabbed Lances arm and twisted it behind it back making it pop in a bunch of places while Torey did the same with Ryder. I gave the other guys weak smiles and we all walked back to the beach house. Once we got in the house i let go of Lances arm and he moved it around some.

"Damn girl you are stronger than i expected"

I just roll my eyes and walk upstairs with Ryder hot on my tail. When we got to the room i was about to head into the closet but Ryder grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall. 

"Phoenix I'm sorry ok i didnt mean to go and punch him i just thought he was taking you away from me, i was scared as hell that you would take him over me and then my life would be ruin"

He just kept blubbering on so i smashed my lips onto his and he responded right away. He put his hand on my waist and i wrapped my legs around his waist. When we broke apart for air he put leaned his forehead against mine.

"What was that for?"

"One to get you to shut up and to show you that i would never choose a guy over you and that i love you wolf boy"

He kissed the tip of my nose

"I love you to Phoenix"

I peck his lips and head into the closet. I grab my blue plaid booty shorts, a babyblue tanktop, and my black lace bra with matching underwear. I walk into the bathroom and take a ten minute shower before i get out. I change into my pj's and go back into the room. Ryder wasnt in there so i checked downstairs. All of them were in the kitchen and it was only 8 O'Clock so i faced them.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?"

"Sure"

They all reply in unison 

"I get to pick be right back"

I go into the living room and look through all the movies all of them i already watched a lot of them a thousands of time until i catch my all time favorite Paranormal Activity. I pull it out and put it into the dvd player. I sit on the couch when the three of them came in. Ryder came and sat back down by me and put his arm around my waist.

"Which movie did you choose?"

"Paranormal Activity"

I waited for Torey's reply, three, two, one.

"Hell no you know that this movie scares the shit out of me"

"Its ok babe you have me"

"Like that does anything i will have nightmares for a week"

All of us just laugh and we watch the movie. Torey was doing well until a jumpscare part came. She screamed and popcorn flew everywhere. That happened a few times and one part brought her to tears when the movie was over she was shaking so Lance took her up to bed. Ryder looked at me and a giant yawn came out of know where.

"Looks like someones tired"

"Yeah i guess lets go"

I stand up and a wave of dizziness hit me. I sway on my feet for a moment before Ryder picks me up and carries me to our room. He lays me down on the bed and goes into the closet and change into a pair of basketball shorts. He comes back and covers us up with the blankets. He pulls me into him and i lay my head on his chest. I fall asleep pretty quickly.

Authors note:

Ok so i was able to update today we had a rainstorm this morning so the fields got flooded and i didnt have Softball tryouts today. I have a bball game tomorrow but i will try to update again tomorrow this one was pretty boring sorry. Btw this is in Phoenix's POV.