Chapter 34

(Ryders POV)

I was in the process of throwing stuff against the wall in my room not being able to know where Phoenix is and not seeing her has mad my wolf and i crazy. I sighed at the mess i made and walked into the closet. I slide down the wall and leaned my head back and took in her scent. When i opened my eyes i realized her sock drawer was open so  i got up and went to push it in. I looked down and saw something crumbled up in the cornor. I reached down and grabbed it, it had her scent all over it and another scent i didnt recognize. 

I walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed that was the only thing not destroyed in the room. I uncrumbled it and started to read.

Dear Phoenix,

Thanks to you and your brother for calling me i didnt even think i would get to meet my children. Now i bet you are wondering about the call i did a while back and i was disappointed when Colton said you were gone but he would pass on the message.

Well hopefully he did, now on to business. As you know when i did called Colton i told him that it is tradition in my pack and all the other Cheetah shifters that we have arranged marriages. With you being a alpha's daughter you are suppose to marry the other packs son since Colton will be taking over when i retire. Now i will be coming to get you two days after you shift and will be able to meet your groom.

                                                            Goodbye for now, 

                                                                                   Love dad

All that anger i just got rid of came back to me like a tsunami and i took it out by punching the wall. I ran downstairs into my dads office, he was in there doing paper work so i just walked up to the desk and slammed the letter down. He looked at me and read the letter and he looked at me worried.

"You marked her yes"

"Yeah"

"That bys us some time but we got to find out who this alpha is and where is pack is located"

"Why dad you sound worried?"

"Lets just say you may not be mated to her is we waste another few days or so"

Authors Note!

Ok so here is another update i belive the next one is going to be Phoenix's POV. Comment below which one Ryder's or Phoenix's POv you want it would help so much. Now i will try to get the next chapter up soon i make no promises for tomorrow i have my first softball game. I hope you guys are liking the story keep voting, commenting 8.8k readers and i love you guys for that and that this story is so popular. Bye