Chapter 29

Torey, Haley, and I were in the dress store at the mall. All of us get along well and we found out that we all had a lot in common.  I was currently trying on a dark blue dress that went mid thigh. It was blue for the chest area and the skirt was blue underneath but the fabric over it was black with flowers and a black ribbon around the waist. I walked out and Torey whistled and Haley clapped.

"This is so the one you need to get and I know the perfect pair of shoes for this"

Torey got up and ran to the shoe part of the store. I stood there for a while until Torey came back with a pair of blue open toed wedges. She handed me the shoes and sat me down in the chair. After I slipped the shoes on I stood up and was about a inch taller so I was probably Ryders height since he is only a inch taller.

Torey and Haley smiled and high fived eachother. When they did a little bit of Toreys hair moved and I saw a little black mark.

"Holy shit Lance marked you!"

"Phoenix shh and I am not the only one who clearly hasnt been marked"

"Ok yes i let him mark me so what?" i said walking back into the dressing room.

I took off the dress and put it back on its hanger. I walked over to the check out desk and a middle age lady smiled at me.

"Are you going to a graduation party?"

"No mam my brother and i's birthday is on Saturday and my boyfriend is doing something special with me i guess"

"How romantic well i hope you have a good time"

"Yeah thank you"

She hands me back the credit card Ryder gave me and we walked out of the store.

"She was weird"

"Yeah we should get back to the boys"

"Yeah I want to get to know Colt better"

"He is a nice dude but if he hurts you tell us and we will kick his ass"

She giggled and smiled "Okay"

(Saturday Night)

Torey was just finishing up my makeup when Ryder knocked on the door. 

"Are you almost done with my date or are you guys having your own"

"Shut up Wolfe i need my best friend to look absolutly, positutly Beautiful!"

"Why do you call me by my last name Torey i dont call you by your last name?"

"She only does it when she gets annoyed wolf boy"

"Well can you hurry up i would like to see my date and i have something planned"

"Hold on" 

She finished the last part of my make-up  and turned me around to look at myself in the mirror. I had my hair in a fishtail braid with glitter added to it, my makeup was a blue eyeshadow similar to my dress, with mascara and eyeliner. I stood up and Torey smiled at me and motioned me to the door. I checked my self in the mirror one more time and walked over to the door. I opened it and Ryder's eyes turned a darker shade.

"You look gorgeous"

"You dont look to bad yourself wolf boy"

He was wearing a full blown tuxedo, the jacket fit him just right so you could see his muscles under his shirt with a matching blue tie to match my dress. I looped my arm with his and he led me to his car. 

We have been driving for fifteen minutes or so when Ryder told me to cover my eyes.

"If i close my eyes then i will end up hurting myself"

"I will be here to guide you i want this to be a surprise"

"Fine"

I covered my eyes and Ryder helped me out of the car. I felt Ryder put his hands over mine and walked forward. I heard a door open and close and then we stopped.

"Open your eyes"

I moved my hands away from my eyes and saw I was in a mediun size room that had string hanging down from the ceiling with blue tiger lillies tied to them. There was a banner with my name painted on in a cool design. Then there was a table set for two in the middle with a bouquet of blue tiger lillies combined with white roses. I turned to Ryder and he looked terrified, scared, and curious. I just hugged him, he tensed up at first but then hugged me back. I pulled away and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"How did you know that I loved Tiger Lillies?"

"I have my ways and being a soon to be alpha"

"I see so whats for dinner tonight"

"Well I found out you hate fancy dinners so I thought we go original and have breakfast for dinner Colt said you loved doing that when you were younger minus the whole bacon thing"

"You do have turkey bacon with it right I think I love turkey bacon more than you"

"Really so you would trade me for turkey bacon"

"Well probably not turkey bacon but if there was only one tub of snickers ice cream and the girl said you can have this ice cream if you give me your boyfriend I would choose the ice cream"

The next thing I knew I was up against the wall with Ryders face really close to mine.

"You would trade me for icecream"

"Yep" i said popping the p.

I saw i was getting on his nerves and i smiled. I put his head in my hands and kissed him. He kissed back immediatly while putting a hand by my head and the other on my waist. When we broke apart for air he leaned his forehead on mine.

"I was messing with you wolf boy i wouldn't trade you for anything in the world" 

"Well i guess this is a good time to give you your present"

"No you didnt have to get  me...."

"Dont even finish that sentence of course i did now here"

He handed me a long black velvet case with a blue ribbon tied around it. I untied the ribbon and opened the case. I pulled out a silver charm bracelet with 10 charms on it, then i realized a pattern they all were charms from the day we met to the last date we had. There was a coffee cup charm from when we first met, ice cream cone from when we ditched that one day, a snowcone charm from the first day at the beach, a pair of hiking boots, a glass of pink lemonade, a baby sea turtle charm, a shell charm, then a cotton candy charm, a ferris wheel charm, and the last charm was a heart and on the back thre was something engraved 1/20/14 (Made up a random date) with the infinity sign and our names. I had tears in my eyes when i looked at him.

"One charm for every date we have had"

"Yeah i thought it would be creative and i had the girl at the store make it a little long so you can add more charms to it, i mean if you wanted to"

I just walked over to him and kissed him.

"I would love to add more to it"

He smiled and kissed me again. The rest of the night was just us eating out dinner and having snickers ice cream for desert. I have to say this was the best birthday ever!

Authors note:

Sorry for such a long wait for the update i thought long and hard over this chapter and i hope you guys like it.  I need to do major editing so i am going to do that before the next update but i will make sure it wont take that long. Thank you guys for the reads, Vote, Comment i would love to hear feedback and i am planning on going through the comments tonight as well and replying. See ya.