Chapter 15

I was sitting in the living room getting chewed out by Brandon on how I wasnt careful and how I need to pay him back for the bill for my cast. 

"How are you going to pay me back for your cast?"

"Like I said before Brandon I should be getting payed by Mikey soon, then my paycheck from Lily and then I dont know how I can get the rest of money and plus what about your alpha cant you get it from him"

"Because Phoenix its not as easy as it seems I cant just walk up to him 'Hey alpha my sister Phoenix was jumped by a group of vampires and got her foot broken can I have 500 dollars?"

"You should be grateful that they didnt charge full price since I worked there last summer"

"Yes maybe we are and maybe you should have asked to be paid more at your jobs"

"At least I work when you go and play wolf boy all day"

He glared at me and started to walk over my way. I stood up and waited for him to make the first move but Ross held him back.

"Dude you have to stop always wanting to hit her plus she is hurt"

"Ross is right Brendan"

"Stop it Phoenix you arent making it better"

"Whatever"

I reached down and grabbed my crutches. I headed outside to head to school. I hopped down the front steps and went over to Colts car. When he came out we went a while without talking till we were halfway to school. 

"Pixie how long are you going to ignore Ryder?"

"Colt I am not talking about this"

"Yes we are I am tired of you getting hurt by guys"

"Its life Colt drop it"

"Pixie maybe if you let Ryder explain you may forgive him"

"Its going to be the same 'oh it was a accident' 'I never liked you'"

"Last  night he seemed to care when those vampires hurt you"

"It was his wolf Colt"

We didnt finish because we got to school. I got out, put my backpack on and made my way to my first period. I got a lot of stares from people and a few of my friends asked if they could help but I rejected it. Once I got to class Ryder was already there and his eyes turned black I rolled my eyes and sat in my seat. The whole class period I felt Ryders eyes on me. I sighed in relief when the bell rang I got my crutches and went to my second period class. When I was down the hall from my class I was grabbed and dragged into a empty classroom. I was put on a desk and someone stood between my legs I couldnt see anyone but i know who it was from the shocks I was getting. 

"Ryder what the hell!"

"Shh Phoenix I dont want anyone to hear us"

"Yeah sure we dont want to let your new girlfriend and the rest of your friends to know that you have a crippled girl in a dark classroom held captive"

He growled and I shut up

"Let me explain please that girl I did have sex with her because she was a witch she put me in a trance"

"Pft havent heard that one before"

"Phoenix can I please explain to you?"

"Sure"

"I would never cheat on you even if I wanted to. You are my soul mate and I was taught not to cheat but to cherish her."

"Ryder thats good to know"

"So"

"But I am having a hard time trusting you with your little act now added this is the 4th time I have been cheated on. I bet you dont know how much it hurts to get your heart torn into thousands of pieces. Then if you think you can trust a guy again he does the exact same thing. It hurts like hell and I have thousands of thoughts going through my head; 'Why does Torey get a happy ending with Lance but I get stuck getting cheated on' 'Am I destined to end up single for the rest of my life' 'Am I not pretty enough to have a guy' and a whole lot more"

He was quiet for a few moments and I moved to leave but the next thing I knew I was pulled into a rock hard chest. Ryder smashed his lips onto mine and my lips seemed to have a mind of its own and kissed him back. He pulled away first 

"Phoenix please just give me one more chance and I promise I wont do anything to hurt us or you ever again"

"I guess Ryder"

"Great and I was also wondering if you would move into the pack house I want to make sure you are ok since the attack last night and you wont have to deal with Brendan hitting you all the time everytime you get hurt I feel it"

"I will take you up on this offer only if Torey can move in to"

"Deal"