Chapter 19

Torey and I were driving back from the doctors talking about how much fun we were going to have at the beach when i remembered Ryder wanted me to call him after my trip to the doctor. I got my phone out of my backpack and dialed his number. It took about five rings before he answered

"Hey babe how did the doctors go"

"Well lets just say i got my cast off"

"Why does it sound like you did something?"

"Phoenix let me tell Ryder what happened"

"Gah fine Ryder heres Torey"

Torey took the phone away and started talking to Ryder.

"Ok Ryder this is probably the funniest shit ever well for us anyway, so Phoenix's doctor was this young dude about our age maybe a little older. He was this student from the university so while he was taken off her cast he got to the top and his hand supposivly slipped and touched her i think you know where. Then out of know where Phoenix kicked him in the balls and we left"

There was a loud growl from the phone and some cussing before Torey hung up.

"You didnt have to tell him every detail"

"Oh but i did my friend but i did"

"Ok so i can tell Lance that the other boy a little older than us was hitting on you and you liked it"

"I did not like it"

"Yeah but Lance doesnt know that"

"Dont you dare"

I was already texting him that and before she grabbed it i hit send. 

"He is going to kill me"

"Well now you can go through the pain i have to"

We pullled into the driveway and before we even got out Ryder and Lance dragged us out of the car. I was engulfed in a hug while Torey was getting bombarded with questions. 

"Ryder... cant.... breath.. losing.... oxygen"

He let me go and i smile at him. 

"Are we still going to the beach?"

"Yes we are go pack a bag"

"Woohoo come on Torey"

We run into the pack house. I run into my room and into the closet. I grab my blue checkered  backpack and started looking through all my clothes. I sat on the floor in defeat i forgot to ask how long we were staying. I did want to get up but then i didnt so i laid on the floor.

"RYDER!!!!!!"

One, Two, Three, Four, then Ryder swung the door open and growled.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing and considering it took you four seconds someone good have clearly kidnapped me and gotten pretty far away if so said kidnapper was a werewolf"

"So you called me up here to give me a lecture"

"Huh oh no i called you up here to see how long we are staying there?"

"Hmm lets see considering that it is spring break and thats two weeks i dont know as long as we want my dad owns a beachhouse"

"Thank you"

"Do you need help packing?"

"No because i have five bikini's and i probably buy more while we are there so it must be a surprise"

"Well maybe i can help you pack some PJ's"

"Nice try wolf boy good bye"

After i made sure he was gone i grabbed a few pairs of pj bottoms, tank tops, jean cut offs, my bikinis, and some undies and bras. I also grabbed a pair of sandals. I decided to change into a blue croptop and a pair of jean cutoffs beacause it was suppose to reach 90 today. I slide on my pair of blue and white Jordans. I hopped down the stairs to see Ryder and Lance sitting in the living room.