Chapter 48

"Im pregnant"

"Im going to be a dad"

I smile and shake my head and he cracked a even bigger smile. He kissed me slowly but passionately and he smiled against me lips. When he pulled back he was still smiling

"Im going to be a dad what are we going to name him"

I give him a look and he replies back

"Every alpha and betas first born is a boy so they can take the spot when they come of age or they find their mate like I did"

"Ok well since I am not getting a girl the first round maybe the second round"

Ryder smiled and I kissed his lips lightly and when I pulled back he pouted.

"How long have you known that you have been carrying around my pup?"

I dont know why but when he said that my heart fluttered and my wolf howled of happiness.

"Well lets see so if today is Monday I took the test three days ago but Torey told me the day before the day of graduation so I guess three days"

"Why didnt you tell me when you took the test?"

"I was scared"

"Scared of what?"

"You freaking out and not wanting the baby"

"Either way I would still want the baby Phoenix"

I smile and I was hit with a wave of dizzyness and I felt sick again. I shot up and ran into the bathroom Ryder was right behind me and when I was puking up my breakfast Ryder was rubbing my back, when I finished Eyder picked me up I thought he was going to take me to bed but he brought me to the pack doctor.

When we walked into her office she jumped

"Alpha Luna how may I help you?"

"I just found out she was pregnant but she has known for about three days so I was wondering if it would be to early to see if the babies and her are healthy"

"Well lets go to a room and do a early check up"

We follow her into a room and I sit on the bed or chair thing while Ryder sat in the chair next to me.

"Ok Luna so I need you to lift up you shirt so I can see your stomach"

I did as she said and realized my stomach was a little bigger. She poked my stomach in multiple places and nodded her head. She put her stethoscope and listened in some parts

"Okay follow me back to my office we will talk"

We walk back to her office and sit in the chair and Ryder holds my hand.

"Okay so it is to early to day a ultrasound but when I used my stethoscope I could hear a tiny heartbeat so that is good. Now since you being a Luna and of course being a werewolf the pregnancy is a litttle quicker hince the belly you already have growing. So human pregnancies are 9 months but for a werewolf it is about 6 months"

"Sorry to interupt but since Torey is human but carrying a werewolf baby how does that work?"

"Well Torey being a mate to a beta she will not have to go full pregnancy for human I saw she has to go at least 7 months"

"And the baby and her will be ok"

"Oh yes they will both be fine I myself was born from a human women and I came out fine but if something were to go wrong Lance of course will have to bite her and make her werewolf to finish the birth"

I nodded my head and she kept going

"Now with you being mated to a alpha he is going to become overprotective and so will you when the baby is growing. Now I think you know that your hormones will be getting bad and you will be having cravings"

I nodded my head again and Ryder gave my hand  a squeeze.

"One more thing Phoenix you cannot change into your wolf it will kill the baby and come back when your stomach is bigger so I can get a ultrasound"

"Yes mam"

Ryder and I leave the doctors and as we were walking into the living room Ryder stopped me.

"Do you want to get a tv for our room so we dont have to leave the room to watch tv?"

"Sure lets go"

(After they buy the tv)

Ryder had two teen boys from the back carry our tv up and told them to hook it up Ryder and I walked into the kitchen. He sat me on the counter and got the ingredients for sandwhiches out. I told him what I wanted and when both sandwhiches were done Ryder put them on a plate and we walked up to our room.

When we walked in we instantly noticed the tv hung up on the wall. I smiled and plopped down on the bed Ryder smiled and handed me my plate while he grabbed the tv remote. We channel searched until we decided to find something on netflix. We looked for a while till we chose Footloose. After I finished my sandwhich I put it on the night stand and snuggle into Ryders side. I guess I was so comfortable I fell asleep into a dreamless sleep.

Authors note:

Yay I got the next update done woohoo it was a kinda boring chapter and sorry for the mistakes I am writing this from my phone but I will have  the next update tomorrow and I need help do uou guys want me to skip ahead in the pregnancy to the ultrasound or keep going from where I left off let me know by commenting it will help. remembet to vote and comment and next update tomorrow Bye