Chapter 25

Recap:

"My parents are coming back from the trip"

The world seemed to freeze and Torey looked panicked.

Present time:

"What are you going to do they dont know you moved out. They are going to make you move back in."

Lance growled and pulled Torey into him.

"Dont worry wolf boy we just have to make up a plan."

"You could tell them about all this your parents are probably reasonable people"

"Lance you have not met her parents they wont even let Torey go on a school trip without freaking out what do you think they will do when they found out their only daughter has a werewolf boyfriend that is her mate and have already moved in with eachother and you guys have only been dating for a few months"

"Shit Lance she is right if they found out I moved out of the house already I will be put under house arrest"

"Cant we try to convince them I cant live without you"

"Lance it wont work I just have to move back in and tell them when the time is right, Nix will you stay with me?

I was about to answer when I was cut off by Ryder growling.

"Ryder I am going to do it she is my best friend"

"Fine but I am going to have wolves around her house to protect you guys and when she tells them you are coming right back to the pack house and we have to have dates so we can see eachother"

"We have school"

"Yeah but in school I wont be able to kiss you"

"Fine overprotective wolf boy" I mumbled

"Phoenix if mates dont see eachother the bond gets weaker and if that bond breaks then we get what we call a second mate"

I sighed and walked out to the car. After he said that Colts and I's phone call replayed in my head. Ryder came out to the car and sat in the drivers seat. I waited for him to start the car but it never did.

"Phoenix whats the matter?"

"Nothing just thinking"

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"Just dont want to go back to that hell hole"

"The pack house or school?"

"Well I was talking about school but then again the pack house is probably going to be a living hell"

"Why do you say that?"

"Vikki she said she is going to get back at me for stealing you away from her"

"Dont worry about her she is in the past us is the future"

I blush and then we had back to the pack house.

authors note;

Sorry this is a little short but I wanted to update before softball pratice. I am really excited that softball is starting but it wont be like basketball we only have practice three times a week so it wont take to long for updates. next o. snould be up tomorrow. bye