Chapter 21

I woke up with Ryder having one arm around my waist. I tried to get up but he just pulled me back into him. I sighed and smiled mischievously. I turned around so I was facing him and kissed him. He responded immediately and once he loosened his grip on me and thats when I got up and ran to the closet.

"Tease" i heard him mumble and i chuckle. 

I grab a pair of jean cutoffs and a black tanktop, i decided to wear my blue bikini under it and see if Torey wanted to catch some sun. After i change i find a note from Ryder

Hey Babe,

I had to leave for a while to set up the surprise i have planned for tonight. I will be back by lunch.

                                                                                  Love Ryder

                                                                            P.S. You may want to wear something comfortable and you may need a bathing suit.

I frown at the extra note but i just shrug it off. I grab my phone and my headphones and go downstairs to find Torey in the same position as me. 

"Lance left me a note saying to wear something good for a motorcycle ride"

"Make sure you wear jeans so if you crash some of your skin will still be intacked"

"I worry about you sometimes Phoe"

"Oh you know you love me T"

"Yes i do so are we going to go tan or what?"

"Yeah lets go"

We go to the beach and lay down in some lawn chairs. I pop my earphones in and put on my sunglasses. We were out in the sun for a while and i think we both fell asleep because the next thing i knew Ryder and Lance were shaking us awake.

"Huh what happened"

"We should be asking you the same thing why are you asleep in the sun?"

"Well funny story we come out here to tan and next thing i know you guys are here shaking us awake"

Ryder laughs and grabs my hands to help me up. Then i remember the notes both of them left us.

"So about the surprise"

"You have to wait till tonight"

"Damn it"

I heard Torey trying to find out answers from Lance but he wouldnt give in. 

"Well can we at least go to some of the stores along the beach before we go"

"Yeah lets go home and get you some shoes and we can go"

(A few minutes later)

We were walking down the sidewalk looking through some of the windows.  Torey and i find a shop we want to go into so we run into the store. We were in there for about thirty minutes and we both bought one outfit. Torey bought a cropped purple sweater with a pair of white washed jeans. I bought a grey shirt that said love on the front and showed my mid-drift with a pair of ripped jeans. We left the store right when the boys came out of the store they were in.

When we were walking around we found out there was a small ice cream shop so we stopped there. The boys went to go order while Torey and I found a seat to sit at outside. When we were sitting down the guys from yesturday at the beach came up to us. 

"Hello ladies how are you today?"

"What can you guys possibly want this time?"

"Not the welcome i expected but we thought you guys would want to see some pictures"

"Why would we want...."

The brown haired one (Dont remember if i said the other ones hair i only remember having the blonde one) handed me his phone. There was a picture of Ryder with a girl that had Auburn hair in the store they were in, i scrolled over to see a picture of Lance with a girl with light brown just like Ryder. I clenched my fists and handed back his phone. I felt Torey tap my shoulder and i looked towards her. She was looking through the window and i followed her gaze. Ryder and Lance were with the same girls from the pictures. The girls were holding on to the boys arms and they werent doing anything about it. I clenched my fists again and i felt my nails digging into my palm. 

"Can i have your phone?"

"Sure"

I took a picture of them and then added my number to his phone. Torey was looking at me in shock and utter confusion. 

"Send the pics to me and call me whenever"

I pushed my chair back and picked up my bag. I started to walk away and i heard Toreys footsteps coming right behind me. When she matched my pace.

"Why did you do that?"

"Why do you think Torey they are cheating on us?"

"Maybe its a misunderstanding"

"A misunderstanding sure Torey that makes so much since maybe you saw a different picture from what i saw for me it looked liked they had two girls with them while they are dating us read between the lines!"

"They probably have a good reason"

"A good reason why the fuck are you defending them i know what being cheating on feels like Torey you have had perfect relationships and had break ups when i have found my boyfriend kissing another girl"

I sped up my pace because my anger was through the roof. Before i new it we were at the house i threw my clothes in the closet and changed into a pair of basketball shorts and put a tanktop on. I hopped down the stairs and found the small gym that was in the basement. I just ignored putting the tape around my hand and just started letting my anger out on the punching bag. 

I dont know how long i was hitting it before Ryder came down. He came over to me and grabbed me by my waist. I started to move and try to get out of his grasped.

"Phoenix stop calm down"

I struggled a little more but finally gave up.

"What did you do to your knuckles?"

I looked down and saw some of them were bloody which i guessed was from me punching the bag for so long. 

"Why do you care?"

"Why wouldnt i care you are hurting yourself?"

I just roll my eyes and try to get past him upstairs but he put his hand up and trapped me between him and the wall. 

"Torey told Lance and I you guys had a fight"

"Maybe we did maybe we didnt"

"Well did you know that when we came back she was sitting crying in Lances and hers bedroom"

"No i didnt because i was to busy down here letting my anger out"

He came a little closer to me and my inner self wanted me to pull him close but i ignored it.

"Now if you excuse me i have to go put bandages on my hands"

I get out of his grasp and head upstairs leaving him in complete shock.

Authors note:

Hey guys so here is the next update and i made it pretty long which i didnt intend to do that. So i was wondering if you guys wanted a Ryders pov, Toreys pov, Lances pov, or the guy from the beach pov let me know by commenting it would help a whole bunch. I have realized this story needs some majoring editing so i am going to do that be doing that before the next update. I will try and put up another chapter tomorrow or Tuesday night but i have a band concert but i will try my best.