Chapter 27

Once we pulled into the parking lot of the Carnival that just came to town. I got out of the car and he held his hand out for me to take it. We walked up to the ticket booth that had a teen girl our age when we walked up she perked up when she saw Ryder. She fixed her shirt so her chest area showed and fixed her hair.  She leaned on the counter so he chest area showed a little more and started flirting with Ryder.

"Can we have the ultimate ticket pack?"

"Sure thing that will be 25 dollars"

When Ryder was distracted getting his money she finally saw Ryder and i were holding hands and frowned. Ryder handed her the money and she got our tickets. 

"I put my number on the paper so when you are tired of her you can have me"

"Thanks but I think he is going to stay with me"

"Say what ever you want to sweetie but he doesnt deserve a girl like you"

I was about to reply back but Ryder stopped me

"Phoenix dont"

He grabbed the paper with her number and tore it into peices and put it back on the counter. She looked shocked but Ryder just pulled me away. 

"You know your really hot when you get jealous"

"Pft i wasnt jealous"

"Sure you werent"

"Ok maybe a little but the way she looked at you"

"Its ok i am only yours"

He pecks my lips and we go over to one of the roller coasters. We ride some rides for a little while then we decide to play some games. Ryder currently just won me a black wolf stuff animal with golden eyes at the ring toss booth. When we were walking over to the next game i realized something.

"Ryder I just realized something"

"What?"

"I have never seen your wolf before"

"I guess your right but that stuff animal i won for you is exactly what my wolf is like"

"So i have a mini you"

"Actually you have a mini Lyker"

"Ok so i guess i will name it Lyker"

He smiled at me and i smiled back. 

"You know what funny when i was younger i had a stuff animal like this one you gave me"

"How funny what happened to it?"

"Colton and I were fighting over it because my mom gave him a dog because they were out of wolves. He didnt like that so me and him had a tug a war and eventually up ripped off the head."

"My god well at least you got another one"

"Yeah its probably the only gift i got on a date"

"Really?"

"Yep, Cotton candy"

I walked over to the cart and pulled out my phone to get the money from the phone case but Ryder took my phone. 

"How many times to i have to tell you, you dont have to waste your money. Two cotton candys please"

"Sure thing Darling," she handed Ryder the cotton candy and whispered to him "Be good to her she's pretty"

"Thanks Debbie i know she is"

"Wait you know her"

"Yes i am Ryders aunt"