Chapter 44

Ryders pov

******************************************

I was  at the West border with Lance and the patrol that caught the rogues.

"Shift"

I used my alpha tone and the pack warriors flinched. The rogues went behind a tree to change and when they came out from behind the tree I recognized them instantly.

" You two were the guys that tried to steal our mates from us at the beach"

"Oo goody you remember"

"What the fuck are you doing on Blue Shadow pack territory" (Dont remember if I said a pack name please tell me if I did)

"Well we have information for the luna"

All the warriors took a step forward and growled. I just smiled at the sight and I couldnt be prouder that they wanted to protect their soon to be luna. I snapped out of it when I heard Phoenixs name.

"We have info luna Phoenix may want"

"What kind of info?"

"Thats for Phoenix to know and you not to find out"

"Cuff them and put them in the prison she can talk to them tomorrow we have to get ready for the ball tonight"

(Phoenixs pov)

I was with Torey in my room doing our hair and make up. I had on a strapless light blue mermaid dress that had silver gems over the front part. Torey had a similar dress but it was dark blue but it had bead flowers over the front.

She is currently doing my hair which is just a frech braid with blue tiger lillies in my hair and she did my make up which was the usaul (eyeliner and mascara) makeup but she put sparkly light blue eyeshadow. When she finished we switched spots i did the usual and then sparkly dark blue eyeliner and i curled her hair and put gittler in it. I put on silver strappy heels and Torey put on black ones.

We smile at eachother and before we leave i grab my charm braclet. 

"Hey Torey do you think Ryder and Lance are ok?"

"They probably are they are probably dealing with the rogues but we should get going we will meet them there"

"Ok"

We lock arms and walk to the ball room laughing along the way when we walk through the entrance everyone turns towards us and clapped. We smile and walk to the dance floor it wasnt like a normal ball it was more like a party with up beat music. Torey and i were dancing when arms wrapped around my waist and by the warmth i was swarmed with it was Ryder. I turned around and smiled at him 

"How was the thing with the rogues i was starting to get worried that something happened"

Right then a slow song started to play so he pulled me closer and out his hands on my waist and i put mine on his shoulders. 

"You know i would never leave you unlike someone"

"I only left because i thought i was helping the pack and it was helping you to"

The next thing i knew i was wisked off the dance floor and taken into the hall outside pressed against the wall.

"It was not helping me when you were gone i went on a crazy rampage, I didnt sleep or eat till i found that newspaper article about it"

His eyes were getting darker with each word so i crashed my lips onto his he was shocked at first but then responded back. We were broken apart from someone clearing their throat we looked to the side and saw Ryders mom and dad. I blushed and looked at the ground while Ryder put his arm around my waist.

"If we arent interupting anything we are going to start"

"Ok"

We followed behind them and stood at the bottom of the steps while they walked up on stage. I didnt realize my hands were  shaking till Ryder grabbed it and squeezed it i looked at him and he smiled. 

"Ok pack members i think we all know why we are here, Jack's son and my son have found their mates and the pack book states if the soon to be alpha and beta find their mates before the correnation day they will become alpha and beta. Now i have met both girls and they are both lovely both of them have changed the boys so they are more mature. Enough talking can i have Lance and Torey on the stage"

We watched them go up there and they said the stuff they were suppose to say and Lances parents and both of them walked off the stage.

"Ok now can i have Phoenix and Ryder up here please"

Ryder kissed my cheek and we walk up on stage holding hands. Ryders mom walked over to me and smiled

"Repeat after me, I Phoenix Thompson take full responsibility to become Luna"

"I Phoenix Thompson take full responsibility to become Luna"

"I will protect and run this pack with my life and stand beside my alpha no matter the cost"

"Ok you dont have to repeat this, I Lauren Wolfe resign from the luna position and give it to Phoenix Thompson"

We hug and Ryder repeats almost the same thing i do and when he is done Mr. Wolfe kisses my cheek and shakes Ryder's hand. We walk off the stage and we get greeted by a whole bunch of pack members congragulating us. Ryder and i were walking around when he pulled me aside

"You know those rouges i went to go check out"

"Yeah you were gone for a hour"

"They want to talk to you about something they have info for you"

"Well where are they at?"

"In the prison but we can go see them in the morning"

"Ok did they say anything did they look familar"

"Actually do you remember the guys from the beach thats them"

"What!"

Authors note:

Hey guys  i meant to update yesturday but i was in Alambama all day so i had to update today. The next update will hopefully be up later today.