Chapter 35

(Phoenix's POV)

I was sitting in the bedroom staring out at the garden watching some little kids playing games and smiled when the little boy grab the little by her waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She sqeaked and ran after him.

'You know that could be ours and Ryders kids someday'

'Ashe would you quit about Ryder i am trying to forget about him'

'You wouldnt have to be trying to forget him if we stayed'

'It was my own choice Ashe i did it to keep the pack and him safe'

'You know he wont stop till he finds us'

'He'll probably will give up once the bond is broken'

Our conversation stopped when my dad walked into my bedroom.

"Blake just got back and he wants to meet you"

"Sure i am going to have to meet my Fiance soon anyway why not now"

"Thats the spirit come on he is in the kitchen"

I followed him down a long hallway and down a set of steps. I walked through the doorway and a boy around my age and height stood up. I would be lying if i said i didnt think he was attractive and i think my breath hitched. He had brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes, flawless skin and muscle.

"You must be Phoenix"

"You must be Blake"

We shook hands and talked for a while. We found out a lot of things about eachother, my dad cut us short

"Ok you two now that you know some things about eachother i have to tell you something"

"What is it dad?"

"The bonding or wedding what ever you want to call it is in two days"

"TWO DAYS!"

We both scream in unison.

"Yes we need this done and over with so no one will get in the way"

My heart seemed to start beating and i stared at him.

"I had some of my best wedding planners in the pack plan this whole thing and Phoenix you have to go get your dress fitted"

My dad snapped his fingers and the next thing i knew i was swept out of there and into a room with a few other girls.

Authors note:

Hey guys so here is the next chapter. Brief thank you to all the votes and comments i have been getting and next chapter will be Ryders again and i hope to be getting that up later tonight. I meant to put this up earlier today but i went to the Divergent movie with my friend and if you havent seen it yet i recommend it a good movie and so was the book series. Remember to vote and comment if you please. Bye