Chapter 42

"Ryders and i's parents found out we found our mates and they want to meet you"

I look at Ryder my eyes get big

"That means"

Thats when i start panicking and Ryder sat in front of me

"Phoenix calm down it will be ok"

"What if they dont like me? What if they make me leave and you have to choose a new Luna, what......"

I was cut off by Ryder kissing me softly on my lips

"Phoenix my parents will love you and i wont let them seperate us they will just have to deal with it because no one will replace you"

I took a deep breath in 

"When are they coming?"

"In 3 hours"

"Ok I have to go get ready"

(Ryders POV)

I watched Phoenix walk upstairs and I felt bad for her. I sighed and thought about the conversation ny dad and I had on the phone

Flashback

"Hey dad i havent seen you since we talked last"

"When were you going to tell your mother and i that you found your mate again!"

"Well we were going to tell you but then we talked it over and we just arent ready to become alpha and luna"

"Son maybe if you told us instead of keeping it from us i would understand but keeping it from us for months thats the problem"

"Dad i told you i want to go to college like a normal guy and maybe propose to Phoenix when the time is right"

"Ryder how many times have i told you you arent normal and since you being the only child your going to have to take responsibility you dont have a choice"

"Dad.."

"No Ryder your mom and i will be there at 6 and Lances parents are meeting Lance and his mate at a resturant so it will be just us"

Flashback over

I sighed and walked upstairs to Phoenixs and i's room. I walked in and she was in the bathroom curling her hair. She was wearing a mid thigh blue summer dress with black flats when she saw me she turned around and smile. I go into the closet and change into a blue dress shirt and a pair of jeans. When i walked out of the closet i felt my wolf trying to take over, Phoenix was sitting on the bed staring at her hands.

"Phoenix whats wrong?"

"I'm scared Ryder i have millions of thoughts going through my head i am not ready to become Luna"

"I know i am not ready to become Alpha"

"What if your parents hate me?"

"We have been over this they wont?"

"But..."

I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers and my wolf purred taking in her lovely scent Japenese Cherry Blossom. She started to mess with the tips on my hair and i bet it would have gotton farther is my parents didnt ring the doorbell. I pull back and sigh in frustration and grab her hand. We walk downstairs and open the door but it wasnt my parents it was Phoenix's older brothers.

Authors note:

Another update done i will update later on tonight. Thank for all the reads 32.5k when i saw that i couldnt stop smiling. Phoenix's dress is on the side. Remember to vote and comment and i will update later Bye