Again Really

I woke up to the shrill and continuous beeping from my alarm clock I smacked my hand down and shut the stupid thing up. I closed my eyes again but Colt banged on the wall and yelled at me to get up and not to fall asleep again, I cursed under my breath about having a twin while I dragged my self out of my bed and into the shower. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on, while I waited for the water to get to the right temperature I walked into my closet and stared at the line of clothes. I grabbed a black sweater with a pair of jeans and my pair of black converses before going to the bathroom and getting into the shower. When I finally got out of the stream of warm water I wrapped myself in a towel and sat down at my vanity sighing when I saw the huge bruise and my busted lip. I put on foundation trying my best to hide the bruise as best as I could since it was harder to explain than a busted lip,finishing up with mascara and eyeliner I moved to my hair. I dried it off and started to drag my brush through it fighting to get all the tangle and knots out, when that was down I decided to leave it down not wanting to deal with it anymore. I put my outfit on that I chose and walked downstairs to find Colt in the kitchen making something.

"What are you doing exactly Colton?" I asked using his full name.

Acting as if he didn't hear me he reached over and grabbed something to his left and what he was working on before he turned around and put both hand's out. 

"Here, thought you would like coffee and a bagel before school," He said putting both things in my hand clearly looking at my bruise and busted lip. 

"Is it noticeable?" I asked looking him  hoping his face showed something but he just shook his head.

"No not really if someone knew it was there then they could tell but other than that you can't tell," He said nodding his head, "We should get going."

"Aren't you gonna have something to eat?" I asked following behind him.

"I already ate," I gave him a questioning look but he shrugged it off again, he grabbed my jacket off the hook and held it out. I rolled my eyes and put my bagel in my mouth before putting my arm in one sleeve and switching my coffee in the other before putting my other arm in the other sleeve. Colt put his jacket on before grabbing both of our backpacks and grabbing his car keys before walking outside to his car. Shaking my head I followed shutting the door before going to the car, the whole ride to school was quiet and when we got to school we went our separate ways but I could tell he was worried about me.

II found Torey on the front steps with Ryder and Lance with her AP Chemistry book in her lap cramming for our test today. I smiled and shook my head,

"Why do you always have a book in your lap when I get to school?" I asked jokingly but she waved me off.

"I'm not as smart and don't have a photographic memory like you Phoenix as much as I would like one so I don't have to study for these stupid things," She said cursing Chemistry under her breath while grabbing my coffee mug out of my hand and taking a sip.

Lance and Ryder had impressed looks on their faces but I could tell Ryder was curious abut my injuries. 

"If you don't mind me asking what happened to your lip because it wasn't like that when I was over at your house last night?" He asked which made Torey look up to.

"I slipped on a wet spot in my kitchen last night and hit it against the counter while my brother and I were doing dishes last night after you guys left," I said with a shrug which made Ryder nod but he didn't seem to believe it, Torey didn't either but she probably already guessed what happened but she and Lance seemed more concern that Ryder was at my house last night.

"You were at her house?" Torey asked looking between us.

"His parents and him came over last night for dinner since his dad is Brendan and Ross's boss," I said grabbing my coffee mug back, "It wasn't a really big deal T." 

"I still would have liked to know," She said pouting that I took the coffee away from her.

When the bell rang we headed to class with the boys behind us in their own conversation when we walked into class Torey and I headed to our normal seats and that's when we realized how many girls were drooling over them. Something started to bubble in my chest but our teacher coming into the room cut that feeling short and started class. The next few classes went by quick and before we knew it we were in lunch and Torey was ranting about the Chemistry test

"Those were crap questions we didn't even go over half of them. Like number 15 in order to extract isobutryic acid from a solution of diethyl ether, what should one wash the solution with? We never went over that!" Torey said throwing her hands up in the air.

"I put 30 mL wash of water," Lance said with a approving nod from Ryder but Torey shook her head.

"I put 30 mL wash of hexane," She said rubbing her temples and I shook my head. 

"The right answer was three 10 mL washes of water because it will enter the aqueous layer and wash off the organic layer of diethyl ether," I said getting shocked looks from the boys and a sigh from Torey.                                       (Side-note got that off of my friends older sisters AP Chemistry Homework)

"Of course! I remember that now I even studied that last night," She yelled letting her head thud onto the table, "I'm a failure."

"Your not a failure T," I said patting her back and after that I had to go over the whole test with her just to make sure she answered everything right. We were going over the last question when we couldn't help but hear what the boy's were talking about.

"When are we going to tell them they are our mates" Lance whispered to Ryder and he shrugged.

"I don't know. I don't want them to freak out." Ryder said

Torey and I shared a glance but we decided not to jump in so we finished up and when the bell rang we went to our next classes. 

Torey and I were at the public library putting books away when Torey let out a sigh and started to play with the edge of a book.

"Phoenix I have to ask you something," She said not looking at me.

"Sure thing T what is it?" I said putting the book in my hand on the shelf.

"So we've heard Lance and Ryder talk about mates, heard the word alpha a few times not to mention they live in a freaking house which is huge and have guards," She said.

"Yeah so?" I asked looking at her.

"Remember those books we read in middle school that we obsessed over," She said.

"Yeah of course those books are what got us into reading," That's when it hit me, "Do you get shocks when Lance well let me rephrase when you and Lance shook hands did you feel shocks?" I asked.

"Yeah so that means you must have felt shocks to when you and Ryder felt shocks!" She said getting really excited.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD! Werewolves are freaking real!" Both of us getting really excited and started jumping and squealing before a older women sitting at a table shushed us making us giggle. When the front door opened we turned around to see three guys standing there scanning the area. Two of them were the two that were house when we got kidnapped. When their eyes landed on us, they made their way over to us.

"Phoenix and Torey?" The third one asked us.

"Yeah, can we help you?" Torey asked giving them a funny look.

"You need to come with us," He said not giving us any room to argue.

"We don't know you so no," I said grabbing Torey's wrist and walking to the back room.

When our shift was over we walked out the front door and started to walk down towards the dinner to get some dinner. When we walked in front of the alley between the hardware store and the flower shop we were dragged into it and knocked out.