Chapter 51

I slide on my wedding dress and Torey zips it up and fixes it in a few spots. Torey then starts doing my make up and hair, She smiles 10 minutes later and puts on my veil, I turn and face the mirror and smile.

"Girl i am jealous"

"Of what?"

"That you are getting married"

"Torey Lance will propose to you soon have you told him about you being pregnant, i am shocked he hasnt realized your stomach has gotten slightly bigger"

"Well your starting to get a small bump to girl"

Our conversation was stopped short by Lance walking in

"Hey are you guys ready yet?"

"Yeah come on"

Since my dad wasnt here Torey's dad was going to walk me down the isle. I was staring at the ball room doors with Mr. J at my side when i heard the music starts playing Mr. Johnson held his arm out and I looped my arm in and grabbed the bouquet from Rosy. I choose Lucy and Rosy to be my flower girls since I didnt have anyone else to do it.

After Rose and Lucy went out Haley and Colt went then Torey and Lance. I took a deep breath in and Mr. Johnson and I walked down. I kept my eyes on Ryder the whole time, his eyes had all sorts of emotions but the one that showed the most was love.

Mr. Johnson kissed my cheek and I thought he was going to cry. I smiled and walked up and stood acrossed from Ryder. I droned out for the first part and when the minister turns to me I snap out of it

"Phoenix Thompson do you take Ryder Wolf and your husband through sickness and health, richer and poorer till death do you apart"

"I do"

"Ryder Wolfe do you take Phoenix Thompson as your wife through sickness and health till death do you apart"

"I do"

"Then I now pronounce you as husband and wife you may kiss the bride"

Ryder turns and lifts my veil then kisses my lightly. We pull apart and the crowd starts clapping. Ryder grabs my hand and we walked out.

(Small authors note: I am skipping to the ultra sound now so I guess a month later)

I was laying on the bed thing waiting for the doctor to come in amd Ryder was holding my hand.  Not a lot of major things have happened really except that Lance proposed to Torey and they had their wedding amd Torey finally told Lance that she was pregnant. Ryder and I decided to tell the pack that I was pregnant and I have been getting gifts left and right. Colt and Haley moved to take over the alpha and luna position for dads pack.

The door opened and the octor came in when she saw me she smiled.

"Alpha, Luna how are you today?"

"We're good"

"Thats good now I have a few questions"

I nodded my head and she smiled

"Has the baby started kicking?"

"Yeah it was kicking a little while ago"

"Okay have you had any major cravings?"

"Just ice cream"

"Ok lets get started"

She goes over to a drawer and pulls out a gel like material and walks over to me. I lifted up my shirt and she puts the gel on my stomach and gets this wand thing. She moves it over my belly and waits till a picture shows up. Ryders eyes and mine are glued to the screen.

It was a few seconds later when three little bodies showed up on the screen. I shook my head to take a double take but it was the same. 

"Well Luna it looks like you are going to have triplets"

Authors note

Hey guys sorry for not updating for three days i have been super busy but i got this one in i can try to get the next one up before my game tomorrow. So i am deciding if i want to skip to when the babies are about to be born or write through the pregnancy, i am more on the side of skipping since i am only 14 i dont know how to write in that point of view. So i am still deciding comment your opinion on what you think i should do. Vote and comment and i will update tomorrow hopefully Bye