Chapter 14

I was at Mickeys working on my truck when Mickey came up to me. 

"Phoenix whats wrong?"

"I dont know what your talking about Mikey"

"Phoenix you have been working for me years now I know when you are troubled, mad or sad"

"Fine Ryder cheated on me"

"Phoenix"

He opened his arms and I ran into them. 

"It hurts so much Mikey I keep asking myself when is it going to end when I can settle down with a guy"

"I know baby girl guys are like that and when you find the right guy and you will know if he is the right one"

"Thanks Mikey"

"Sure thing now go on home its about to get dark"

"Ok"

I ran and changed out of the jumpsuit back into my regular clothes. I left through the garage door and started walking to my house. The sun went down a lot faster than I thought it would. I was a few blocks away from my house when I thought I was being followed. I walked for five more minutes feeling that way when I was grabbed and dragged into a ally. I was thrown against a brick wall knocking my breathe out of me. I was about to get up when someone came and kicked me in my ribs. I felt a few break and I cried out a little. Someone crouched down next to me I opened my eyes and saw a pale blue eyed boy about my age. 

"So this is Ryders mate she is pretty isnt she guys"

"Very pretty"

"He isnt my mate"

"What did you say?"

"Ryder he isnt my mate he cheated on me"

"Interesting well if you arent dating Ryder maybe you will go on a date with me"

"Sorry i dont go in dates with pale wierdos who drag a girl into a ally"

"Finish her off boys"

He left and three guys came up front. They started hitting me that didnt hurt to bad until one of them slammed their foot onto my ankle and I felt it break. I cried out and I waited for more hits but they didnt come. I opened my eyes and saw they ran off. I sighed and pushed my self off the ground. I had to lean against the wall to support my self. I grabbed my backpack wincing with the pain in my side. I tried to walk but my steps faltered before I had to lean against the wall again. I dug through my backpack and dialed Colts number. When I was waiting for Colt to answer Lance and two other guys walked by but they stopped insantly when they saw me.

"Holy fuck Phoenix what happened to you?"

"Nothing just go back to your jack ass of a alpha"

Before I knew it one of the other wolves had me pinned up against the wall by my neck and I was losing air. He punched me in the face probably putting a bruise on my cheekbone. My vision started to have dots until Lance pulled him off. I fell to the ground coughing but cried out when my ankle hit the ground.

"Sam calm down that is your furture Luna"

"I dont care Lance she disrespected my alpha"

"About that Lance I am not the furture luna anyway"

"Lance there is a bunch of Vampire scent over here mixed with luna's scent"

"Phoenix are you there?"

I totally forgot about my phone

"Hey Colt sorry but can you come and get me maybe take me to the hospital"

"Hospital"

"Just hurry ok"

"Fine"

I didnt have time to hang up when the same wolf guy had me against the wall again.

"Your cheating on Alpha Ryder"

"No you fucking over sized hairy ass dog that was my twin brother"

Thats all I could get out before I was losing air. Lance and the other guy had to pull him off of me and I leaned against the wall trying to breathe again.

"Beta Lance, Ryder is on his way"

"WHAT! no he cant come god no I have to leave"

I started limping back towards the street but didnt get very far from my side hurting. I leaned against the wall holding my side before I knew it Ryder showed up out of know where. He was with Lance and the other two screaming at them. I put my hand on the wall and made my way to the street. 

"Phoenix where are you going?"

"Damn it, I am going to the street to wait for my brother"

I tried to walk again but my step faltered the movment I was doing was messing up with my ribs. 

"Baby let me help you"

"Fuck off Ryder I am fine I dont need some help with a fuzzy overgrown dog"

The guy growled and made his way to me but Lance held him back.

"Well at least tell me how those bruises got on your neck"

"Your little friend over there"

"Oh my god Pixie are you ok?"

"Yeah just get me out of here and to a doctor"

"Ok come on"