Chapter 46

Vikki and her friend Bonnie came running down the stairs and when they sat Jack and James they froze. They stared at eachother and finally I heard James and Jack whisper mate. I smile and grab Ryder hand and drag him into the living room. I sit him on the couch and go find a movie. I smile when I found Step Up 2 The Streets. I put it in and sit by Ryder.

I think i fell asleep halfway through the movie because i woke up still on the couch with Ryders arms wrapped around my waist with him behind me. I reached over and grab his phone and saw it was about 1 in the morning and we had graduation tomorrow. I put the phone on the coffee table and turned around to face Ryder.

"Ryder wake up lets go to the bedroom this couch is kinda uncomfortable"

He didnt even stir so i put my lips on his and the next thing i knew i was pressed against the couch with Ryder on top of me. I smiled and pulled back

"Now that i got your attention come on"

I got up and walked upstairs with Ryder behind me. I changed into a pair of short shorts and a tight blue shirt before i climbed back in bed. I felt the bed dip in and i was pulled into Ryders bare chest and i fell asleep.

************************************************************************************************************************

 I was woken up by a loud banging noise and so was Ryder. 

"What the hell is that?"

The door swung open and in walked Torey looking scared.

"Torey whats wrong?"

"Ryder get out"

"What this is my room?"

I saw that look in her eye so i walked over to him and put my hands on his chest. 

"Ryder theres something on her mind"

"Well that doesnt have anything to me having to leave our bedroom"

"Fine go into the bathroom and take a shower till i say to get out"

"But..."

"Its either that or you leave the room"

"I will be in the bathroom"

I smile and turn back to Torey i sit down on the bed and pat the spot next to me on the bed. 

"So whats wrong?"

"I'm, I'm pregnant"

"No way what did  Lance say"

"I didnt tell him"

"Why please tell me he is the father"

"Yes he is the father but you know how you were dizzy the other day has that still been happening?"

"Yeah"

"I did some research and apperantly dizzyness is the first way to tell your pregnant"

"Wait so your saying i may also be pregnant?"

"Yeah"

"Wait so how do you already know your pregnant"

"I went to the pack doctor and she said that werewolf pregnancy's are a lot quicker than human pregnancy's and i have been throwing up since 8 this morning so what i am thinking that you may start puking later today or tomorrow"

"So when are you going to tell Lance?"

"I dont know i guess when the time is right, What is on your finger!"

I looked down and saw the engagement ring

"A ring"

"That is not just a ordinary ring that is a engagement ring Ryder proposed to you!"

"Yeah i was going to come tell you when i woke up"

"I am the maid of honor right"

"No i was going to have Haley"

The look on her face was priceless

"Torey i was kidding with you of course you will be my maid of honor we only planned this day since we were 5!"

"Oh my god this is so exciting when are you guys planning to do it?"

"Well we are waiting till after graduation then we are going to start planning it"

"Holy fuck i forgot that graduation is tonight we have to go buy dresses meet me in the front in 20 i have to get ready and try to get money from Lance"

She got up and ran out of the room i laid back on the bed i heard the bathroom door open and Ryder came out with a pair of sweats on and shirtless. He walked over to the bed and leaned over me

"What are you thinking about pretty lady?"

"Torey and i were wondering if we can go dress shopping for tonight?"

"Will Lance and i be able to attend?"

"I dont mind let me go get change"

I get up and walk over to the closet i looked through all my clothes and chose a grey shirt that showed my mid driff, a pair of white wash jeans and my pair of black flats. I walked out of the closet and Ryder was sitting on the bed with my stained black and white Jordans.

"What happened to your Jordans?"

"Oh that was a while ago i was walking out of the kitchen and Vikki ran into me dumping her stupid chocolate shake all over them"

"Why didnt you tell me i could of bought you a new pair"

"Well i guess i forgot"

"Good thing we are going to the mall because i am buying you a new pair"

"No its ok i got enough shoes"

"Wrong i am buying you a new pair and thats final"

"Ok are you ready to go?"

"Yeah"

He grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs to find Torey and Lance at the doorway.

"Oh so i guess you dont mind that Lance comes with us"

"Yeah i was going to ask if they could come anyway"

All of us chuckle and head to the mall. 

(A few hours later)

I walked out of the dressing room in my fifth dress i tried on today; it was a dark blue dress that went midthigh and was strapless. Lance whistled and Ryders eyes turned a little darker then Torey came out in a tight purple midthigh dress that was strapless. Lance eyes turned darker and Ryder whistled

"I think we found our dresses Torey"

We giggle and highfive

"Hey Ryder what time is it?"

"About a quarter till 3"

"What time is graduation?"

"6"

"So we have three hours to go home get ready and be at the high school"

"Yep lets go"

Authors note:

Ok so next update done hope you liked it kinda borning i have school tomorrow and i can get one in after school. The picture of Phoenix's dress is on the side remember to vote and comment Bye