Witty

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ тнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: High School
Chapter 3- Witty

•Good Parker luck. It's almost like it doesn't exist for me. Here I am in a gym FULL of ninth-graders AND I have a used condom stuck to my shoe. To top it all off, I'm standing next to one of the hottest girls attending Midtown High.

"It's- I- I can't- IT'S NOT MINE!", I exclaimed.
"Peter, both of you came in at the same time...", Bailey said in a disappointing voice.
"I know what it looks like, but it's a long story!"
"Yea! Peter and I weren't doing anything. I saw and walked up to him right before all of this happened.", Liz said, backing me up.
Bailey wasn't buying it and neither was the Indian guy. Then he said, "Prove it. I saw you two talking when the orientation started. If you two aren't dating I still totally ship it."

~Who is this annoying kid~

"Yea but we're not. Who -uh- who are you again?", I asked.
"Oh hahaha, my name is Rajit. My father worked with your dad at Oscorp. You don't remember Dr. Ratha?"
"Doesn't ring a bell, and Rajit we're just friends. Nothing more! The condom was in the bathroom. I must've stepped on it."

~Although, who wouldn't want to be more with Liz? I'm not really trusting people after what happened with Sarah and I in eighth grade, but if there's a chance she's different and changed over summer... shouldn't I take it~

After a long thought, Bailey finally said something. "Whatever but if I find out you two are fucking I'm gonna lose my trust in you. Got it?"

Bailey has never been a serious person. She always jokes around about how she's super skinny and needs to eat more, but this time she was being serious. Something in her greenish-blue eyes told me so. Even her purple hair looked like it was disappointed in me.

"Don't worry Barney. You don't have to lose your trust in Peter."

~Barney... that's not even close to Bailey, Liz~

"It's Bailey.", she said. No one else heard the 'dumbass' that came out of BB's mouth when the arguing was over.

•~Maybe it's a sign I shouldn't try to date her. Maybe Liz doesn't even like me, and she's just trying to be a nice person because I get bullied by Eugene and his gang~

She and "Flash" dated at the beginning of eighth grade. She didn't agree with him bullying me and other nerdy kids. When she broke up with him because of that and went to Blake, "Flash" just started hitting me HARDER! Again, Parker luck isn't there.

"Peter, can you shoot hoops?", asked Rajit.
"Actually, I have to go meet my Uncle at his shop. It's four forty-five and I don't want to be late.", I said to avoid anything close to social interaction.
"Wow, this is the perfect time for me to try out Peter!"
"Actually... yeah this is the perfect time for you to help I guess!", I said trying to sound excited. "Although, we're gonna have to walk.", I told her trying to get her off of my back.
"Oh, that's no problem. How long is it from the school?"
"About eight minutes."