Midtown High

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ тнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: High School
Chapter 16- Midtown High

"Hey, shady baby, I'm hot like the prodigal son! Pick a petal eenie meenie miny moe and, flower, you're the chosen one. Well, your left hand's free and your right's in a grip with another -ah- *sneeze* left hand watch his right-hand slip towards his gun, oh, no!"
"Gwen can you please be quiet?", I pleaded.
Gwen has been singing all of her high school soundtracks since we got out of the police cruiser! First, it was "Time To Pretend" by MGMT. After that drug song, "No Way Down" was next which is made by The Shins. She SWEARS Left Hand Free is her last.
"This better be your last song Gwendolyne."
The lawn for Midtown High wasn't as green as I saw before. We were early for school. We were so early many teachers were still arriving. That meant Gwen and I could talk before we parted ways. Gwen, Cindy, and Bailey are the only friends I have, and two of them I can't talk to here. Gwen told me someone knows about us talking and being with each other. If someone can figure that out without us even being in public, imagine the fire if some villain finds Gwen.

"Where are we going first, bug boy? I didn't go to orientation, so maybe you can show me around before anyone spots us!"
"Wait! Why didn't you go to orientation? You could've saved me from Liz!"
"Because my apartment was demolished by The Vulture *sneeze* I -ah- *sneeze* wouldn't have wanted to go anyway. Plus, I didn't even talk to you so how would I of "saved" you?", Gwen said. She desperately needed to get inside of the school and off of the campus grass.
"I HATE being allergic to -ah- *sneeze* POLLEN!!! Can we just get inside so I can stop sneezing and rubbing my nose!"
"But it's so cute when you rub your button nose!"
Gwen rolled her eyes and smiled at me. She couldn't stay mad at me.

I held the door open for her and walked in behind her. I took my glasses off and put them in my backpack. Before I could remove anything from my bookbag, I had to take Steve, my skateboard, off. That's one of the only downsides to bringing your board with you to school.
"I'll only show you around if you promise not to sing! No one wants to hear that terrible clogged voice of yours!", I joked.
"What am I supposed to do?", She said. Scratching her irritated nose, she finished off the question with a response. "It's allergy season, Peter!"
I smiled. Not because Gwen could barely breathe, but because she sounded cute when not being able to. I hope I don't sound crazy.
"You sound so adorable haha."
"*sneeze* No I don't! I sound sick and congested!"
"That's because you are sick and congested hahaha!!!"

Not many people were at the school early this morning. The school bell rings at 8:25, yet it is 7:43 right now. After putting Steve back on my backpack, Gwen and I walked upstairs to the second floor so I could show her the library.
"So the first floor is for the teachers and stuff except for the cafeteria. The second is for the upper-classmen, and the library we're at right now. Finally, the third is for us freshmen? *sneeze* seems -ah- easy enough. Let's go into the library! No one is in there."
"No one is in the school either. Plus, it's 7:50 and people are going to start going in there."
"UGH!", she exclaimed. She tramped to the library door and opened it. "You're coming in here no matter what! Because I said so."
"You have no authority over me Gwendolyne. I'll still go in there hahaha."
"I have authority over you like I have authority over my brothers. Oh and this hot backpack right here."
Gwen grabbed my hand and forcefully pulled me into the cold vaporizing room. The navy carpet blended well with black computer monitors. The computers still impressed me with how updated they were. The lights were switched off and it was nearly impossible to see where I was going. Gwen's miniature-sized hands pulled me along the inky room. It was like a sauna in the vaporizing room.

"Where are we going?", I asked her.
Gwen didn't respond to my innocent question. Abstractly, I hit over a wooden chair and it splattered into pieces!