Spider-Man: Highschool 2- White Tiger

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ¢яєαтє∂ ву мαяνєℓ ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: HIGHSCHOOL 2
Chapter 1- The White Tiger

Adolescent Years Are Long And painful. Imagine being bitten by a radioactive spider that makes those years even more excruciating. That's exactly what happened to me. My name is Peter Parker.

I'm just an average fifteen-year-old science nerd, minus the spider bite that granted me powers

I'm just an average fifteen-year-old science nerd, minus the spider bite that granted me powers. Maybe even cursed me with them. I can do everything a spider can and more... except taking on a girl who specializes in martial arts. It's the last day before school starts. November sixth. I'm going to miss the free two months of no school. I've only been at Midtown, my high school, for a MAX of fifty minutes. Maybe an hour. So far, this bank robbery has been the most interesting thing since Mr. Negative. What a way to start the REAL school year.

"Hey! You know how much free time I needed to make this jacket?!", I said to the masked thief as she clawed her way at my chest. It's ten PM in Queens, New York. I promised Aunt May I'd help her make banana bread for Jean DeWolff's transfer from New Jersey to the N.Y.P.D. Unfortunately, I may be late. I'm always late. My excuse this time will be I was getting my ass handed to me. Even with a spider's power, I still can't defend myself. I hopped off of the stairwell corridor and flipped my way onto the railing cutting the criminal off dead in her tracks.
"Don't think I've ever seen you before! That outfit is reallyyy packing some heat! Are you a copy of Task Master, or does that suit help you out?", I curiously asked. Every attack I hail-married was easily countered. Her costume was ALL white. Only two design choices were keeping the suit from being disgustingly bland. One, the two grey tiger stripes hugging her shoulders like a school bookbag. Two, her insanely green eyes. Neon to be exact. Her fake, pointy ears protruded from the top of her head like a bat. If she was human, her real ears were hidden very well under the mask. I couldn't see them. The combat suit was skin-tight. She was definitely... definitely a female. Her shoulders were padded from the inside and so were her ribs, knees, and elbows. If I weren't so close, I would've mistaken it for muscle. The silverish ponytail coming from her mask created an intricate and somewhat surprising balance of grey and matte white.

"Peter--my dude--you have two minutes until the cops show. Wanna call this a bust?", Raj asked.
Rajit Ratha is the man behind the insane plans and operations. The man in the chair. He's almost like my assistant. Surprisingly, he's good at basic level hacking. Who knew he was good at something other than telling corny jokes?

"I'm not leaving without those jewels! I'll find a way to evade the cops.", I huffed out as I weaved in between the robber's attacks. I only got a few hits in. It didn't seem to do anything to her. Not one stumble.
"Just make sure they don't see you. Last time you stopped crime the police shot at you."
"I'll figure it out!"
Taking off with the precious cargo, the costumed female darted up the ivory stairwell after roundhouse kicking me down them.