The End Times

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ тнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: Highschool
Chapter 26- The End Times

Mary- Gwen? Where r u? Raj and I are going to the perimeter

~nononono MJ! You can't come here~

Me- Don't! I'm on the run from my dads team. I have to help Peter!

Mary- DONT YOULL GET YOURSELF KILLED GWENDOLYNE
Mary- If you die I'll kill you

Me- I'm sorry but I have to. He just cant fight MN alone. Negative has the tesseract now from what i've seen behind the scenes

Mary- just tell us where you are so we can meet up

Gwen- well... look for the giant swirl in the sky

I lost all feeling in my right arm and let my phone plummet to the damp reflective concrete street.
"Oh my God." was all I could muster out.

The Tesseract is cracking open the earth! A neon blue lightning bolt was growing by the second. In the center of the chaos was the big man himself. Not Tombstone, but Negative. On cue, strings of electricity spiraled out of control hitting cars, street posts, and buildings in the Big Apple. I dove behind a smart car and prayed to God that I don't die on this night.
"My phone!"
I scrambled over to my LIFE, grabbed my phone, and nearly threw myself at the bumper of the miniature vehicle. It didn't take much to run back to the hiding spot. Cheerleading skills helped, and so did the fact that the ground was POUNDING in on itself.
"It's over for me."

~Ok Gwen... this may be the end. I can't even breathe properly. I didn't even get to live to be fifteen haha. I met the person of my dreams, had fun with Mary Jane, and took her mind off her dad. I got new friends. What am I doing? I hope Peter remembers me. I guess that was another reason I did that to him. So he could remember me. He doesn't really pay attention to me when I'm in front of him. He doesn't feel the same way I do. Does anyone? To think he caught me in the act. I'm sorry I failed you dad and little brother. I'm sorry I hurt you Eddie. The only thing I truly regret now is not telling anyone any of this inside my head~

I covered my ears, placed my knees to my chest, and sat with these crowded, negative thoughts impatiently for the ground to stop shaking and for my life to diminish.

Apparently, it must have ended without me feeling any pain because I was flying.

~Is this me entering the afterlife? I would've expected the ride to be much smoother~

I could feel the wind and took in the refreshing New York smell into my pointy nose. My hair was fluttering against my face. Deciding to open my tired eyes, I saw... CINDY!

She was swinging from her finger tips off of thin webbing.

~Peter should have something like that instead of that dumb and slow grappling hook~