Lizard!

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ¢яєαтє∂ ву мαяνє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: HIGHSCHOOL 2
Chapter 15- Lizard!

Curse words aren't my cup of tea. Some people drink as if it's necessary to survive but me? I was raised to believe that bad words were... well... bad. I rarely EVER come close to cursing and if I do let one slip from my tongue, something is most definitely wrong.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

I backflipped into the original, main tunnel, where I came from--dodging the massive reptilian's grasp. A series of attacks were aimed at me. With no time to think, I repelled the 'Lizard' using a barrage of web balls.
"Peter? Peter?! Hello? What do you see? Should I call Ava?"

~Mary Jane~

"Yes! Yes! Yes! HURRY!"
I was too distracted to dodge one its attacks and was flung several feet away. I couldn't stop him or her in this tight space. Still in the air and about to faceplant, I grabbed onto the slippery tunnel walls and kept dodging. This thing had to be eight feet tall. I couldn't see a lot in the dimly lit sewer system, but I could make out a lab coat around his body. It was tiny and torn to shreds. Instinctively, as if my body took over, I made a humongous spider web and caught the humanoid, military-green lizard.
"What's her PikiChat name or whatever?!", MJ panicked.
"She doesn't use PikiChat! She uses Mela! AvaWolff01 and then a heart emoji!"
A slight pause came over the chat. I assumed she was downloading the app.
"I don't see a heart emoji by her name."
"Maybe she changed it."
"Or maybe she only put it there for you to see."
"ARE WE REALLY ARGUING ABOUT THIS?! THERE'S A GIGANTIC LIZARD IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW!"
"Wait what?! A giant lizard?!"
I shot more webs at the beast, subduing him or her or it, which allowed me time to escape. "Yes, a freaking lizard!", Exclaiming. There were screams back there. I couldn't abandon whoever it came from.
"Ava said she's on her way."
"Okay! Switch to the mask's mic. I can't keep carrying this phone around!"

~BUT would you choose me? I love you. I'm serious, Peter. Let's do each other. Or we can start fucking each other now and go into the morning~

Wait... did I actually tell Ava "in the morning"?! She's gonna be so pissed! Ok ok ok relax Parker. You're running from a Lizard, in a sewer drain. THAT should be FIRST on your mind... wait again. I have to turn around. Ava might not be able to fight The Lizard and he may get out of the webbing trap I created for him. If something were to happen to her, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. I slid across the floor with a splash and headed back to the entrance of the entire drainage. Running at a speed faster than Flash in a football game, or basketball... what's the difference again... I ran to the spot where I last saw the Lizard. My webbing was torn. Shreds were still on the wall, but the lizard itself was gone.

"Ava?!"

~Crap I said her real name~

"White Tiger?! White Tiger??"
No response. My Spidey-Sense was faint, but the aching was pointing to the front of the sewer, where I had originally came in.