The Death of

ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ тнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: High School
Chapter 9- The Death of

**********
"Where are the girl and her father? We need her location to finish him off."
Adrian Toomes, also known as The Vulture, walked towards his titan-sized mechanical suit and stared at it.
"Respond.", said the emotionless henchman in a black and white mask. Every Negative gang member looks and speaks in the same. Each of them had a black and white zip-up cowl made of leather to cover their eyes and mouth. The henchman had on goggles that zoomed in and out to survey the area better, and also a professional, black and white, business suit to match.

"Do you believe that some can influence others' fate?", asked Adrian.

All of Mr. Negative's men are here by force. Each man is being controlled by Mr. Negative, as he sits in his alternate dimension. He captures innocent civilians from the streets and uses them for his own. There was no reply from the man working in the corner.

"I believe so.", said Adrian as he stared and zoomed in on his Stark Tech. "My father told me, right before he died by a stab wound, that it is every man's responsibility to change the world for the better. Not choice, but your responsibility. I understand what he meant now. People like Stark, who destroyed my image, took that choice away from me, and in doing so he molded me into the man I am today. No one is going to take that choice from me ever again."

The room went black almost milliseconds after Adrian finished his sentence. Metal rose in front of the ground and collided in mid-air. A whirl of electricity went around aimlessly in the area. Metal imploded on itself and a robotic deity was at the center of the portal that was created from electricity in the blinding, pitch-black room. He floated like a god with his arms stretched out in a Christ position. The henchman bowed down to the supernatural being known as...Mr. Negative. Adrian stood and did not face him, only his suit had his attention.

"Appearing out of thin air does not phase me anymore Negative. You are no God.", Adrian said to the being who floated above him. "You only got lucky with your fate."
"YOU ELDERLY FOOL! YOU FIRST FAIL ME IN KILLING CAPTAIN STACY, NOW YOU TRY TO ROB ME OF MY RIGHT! I AM YOUR GOD! I AM GOD! YOU WILL BOW BENEATH MY FEET!"