Time To Pretend (M)

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ тнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: High School
Chapter 11- Time To Pretend ᴍ

~Did Gwen just say blowjob? Isn't that when you... oh my god~

"No no no are you nuts? Yes, I've heard of it and I'm not the one you want to do it to. This is adult stuff and you're fourteen."
"I'll be fifteen in two months."
She slid off my pants, obviously not listening to me.
"What if someone comes in?"
"You're right.", she got off of me and locked the door. "There we go."
"Gwen, why are you determined to do this?"
"I just want to cheer you up plus I... you know."
"Well, you can show me that you like me another way. I'm perfectly fine."

~What a lie. Who wouldn't want this? I just can't let Gwen get hurt. I can't~

"No, you're not. You're trying to protect me. I'm fine on my own, Peter. Now can I get a drumroll, please? I can already feel it hahaha. It seems you don't want me to stop."
"I'm fifteen. It's practically a normal reaction to anything.
She was laying down on top of me, matching her body to mine. Her feet on mine, her stomach on mine, her face on mine.
"Well let's see how well your reaction is.", she said as she slid off of my underwear.
"Hahaha it's so small.", she said to me, laughing and completely destroying my heart.
"Wow... -uh-"
"I'm just kidding..."

**********
I felt like a new man! I walked, no, I pranced through the precinct building looking for the nearest bathroom. I was on cloud nine.

~That was probably the best feeling ever. Now I just have to find some tissue for her~

As I looked for a bathroom, Captain Stacy saw me and asked if I needed any help.

"Yes sir. Do you know where the closest bathroom is from here? I usually go to one upstairs for privacy, but I really need some tissue."
"Here I believe I have some behind my desk son."
Captain Stacy walked over to his desk and looked in a drawer. I could see the pistol he kept there and also some pieces of gum.
"Mr. Stacy, m-may I also have -uh- some gum? ItsnotformeitsforGwen. She -uh-saidsheneededsomethingswee-"
"Slow down Peter! I'll give you some hahaha! I also have a roll of tissue for whatever you're doing in there."
"Uh- you know it's getting kind of cold with it about to become October. Need some tissues for my nose hahaha."
"Yeaaaa", he said, not buying my lie.
"Thank you!"

****G****
"Ok ok, I'm back. Here Gwen." He tossed me a roll of tissue and some gum. It felt horrible to know what I had just done. I didn't feel like myself.

~I'm never doing that shit again. Peter isn't even my boyfriend! What the hell was I thinking. Oh, wait? You weren't Gwen. You never do~

"Gwen... I-"
"I'm going to the bathroom to take a shower. See you at dinner. Oh, and by the way, good luck with your sock."

I stormed out of the room, headed for my own, and put the gum in my mouth to get rid of the salty taste.