You're My Boy

*ισ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ¢яєαтєву мαяνєιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: HIGHSCHOOL 2
Chapter 8- You're My Boy

Peter- I'm so sorry. I got distracted and couldn't figure out my locker combination
Peter- If you think I like Ava I don't
Peter- Please say something
Peter- Anything
Peter- I'm getting my phone taken away so the only way we can talk to each other is in person. I'll try to sneak over to talk to you tonight. <3

I wanted to scream to the top of my fucking lungs! The ONE thing that could've turned this shit day around was being with Peter and I can't even have that. I can't even spend the morning, nor have a normal lunch with him. Tears began running down my face as I kept rereading his apology messages. Each time I read them I began to hate him more and more. School is over for the day. Peter and I got picked up in separate cars. My dad driving me back to the precinct and Aunt May driving Peter back felt strange. My father doesn't want me around Peter for the rest of my life. He's just going to have to grow up and suck it! I like him. Who cares if I slipped up and gave him a blowjob? If my dad weren't so nosy, he wouldn't of figured out in the first place! Who am I kidding? The evidence was right in my hair. My long--gorgeous hair which I'm considering cutting. Not for a good purpose or cause. Just because Peter hurt me today. I'm not actually going to cut my hair. Just a thought. A very pessimistic, Virgo thought. I need to be optimistic if I'm going to make it through this counselling session. Once every two months, I go to a peer group to talk about my incident in seventh grade. How bad it haunts me. I stopped going as much, had to go once every week last year, because of my numbness to it. I tell people the monster got away... he never did. I also told everyone that he never fully got what he wanted that day. He did for at least ten seconds. It felt like an hour. So haunting just thinking about it. He's probably still out there terrorizing other teenage girls. What if someone isn't so "lucky" as me? What if they get it worse than I did? My entire childhood ended that day. All because of some man I don't even know. He doesn't know the impact he's made in my life. Another person that doesn't know the impact she's made in my life, Mary Jane. She just text me.

Mary Jane- Peter doesn't like Ava you know
Mary Jane- she just reminds him of Cindy

Me- did he tell you that?

Mary- he hinted at it when you were late to the library today
Mary- just give him some time ok?

Me- fine

My dad knocked on the door, signaling it's time to go to my group. I hate it so much. I feel helpless. Talking kinda solves the problem a bit, but no one really cares for me. They just care for the situation and if they know how to solve it or not. They don't TRULY remember or help me.
"I'm coming!"

Me- I'll be right back bc group is starting

Mary- ok. <3

Me- :)

My dad banged on the door again. "Come on Gwen! We're going to be late."

~It's not like I want to go talk about rape anyway, Dad~

"I said I'm coming! I had to grab my hair band."
"We have to be there by five!"
I almost threw the door off the hinges because of how annoying my father was becoming. "Dad."
"Yes?" He looked so tired and drowsy.
"You look sleepy?"
"I'm fine.", he growled.
"Uhhh no you're not. Take a nap or something."
"Can't. I have to get you to the session and get back to make plans. Adult stuff."
"We don't have to go if you're not able to."
"Hmmm. If we don't go today, you'll have to go tomorrow."
"I will. Now-", I said as I grabbed his drinking flask and placed it on my dresser. "Go lay down. Let Buzz be Captain for a while."
"I'll just take a short nap. Deal?"
"Deal."
"Now give me my drink back. You're too young to have this. You're also too young to be talking to boys. No Peter at school remem-"
"I remember I remember. No Peter. I'll only talk to him if it's for school work."
My dad rubbed his hand throughout my hair like an owner to a pet. "Good girl. Imma go lay down now.", he said as I handed him his drink. I couldn't tell what was in it. He shouldn't be drinking on the job anyway.
"Bye dad." I shut my door and waited for him to fall asleep. Only took about ten minutes max. I know I agreed to not talk to Peter, but screw that! I headed straight for his room without thinking twice.