The Lizard Vs. The Triad

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ¢яєαтє∂ ву мαяνєℓ ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: HIGHSCHOOL 2
Chapter 16- The Lizard Vs. The Triad

"So, Matt, how ar-"
"Don't call me that."
"Oh... so, Daredevil, how can you fight crime and be blind? Are you a mutant too? Do you have abilities? Were you bitten by a bat? Are you a man-bat? Are you a Batm-"
"Training. Not a mutant."
I shot a line in front of me and hung upside down with my feet sandwiching the web. He managed to follow every turn I took to find the origin of the scream, yet he's blind. I was web swinging and he was running. How is that possible? Super hearing? "So you're not a mutant?" I let go of the web and returned to swinging normally. "If you're not a mutant, how do you move so fast? Training can't teach you that."
"You don't know what's possible, kid."
"True. I'm a mutant whose about to go fight a giant Lizard... who is possibly about to kill my friend who has an amulet from aliens."
"Wait. Be quiet. Do you hear that?"
"No, I don't hear anything."

~This Daredevil guy is kind of weird. He's hearing stuff that's not even there, has a tiny dungeon, NEARLY KILLED ME, and now is trying to help me~

"To the left. I hear water splashing. It's getting closer."
"Hey, Daredevil... I think you're hearing things man. I have special senses, right, and there isn't any banging in my hea-"

~Spider-Sense. Coming from the left just like he said. How is he doing this~

Just like he said, the Lizard and Ava came around the tunnel in a heated battle. Poo, sewer water splashed and hid the fight like a mother shielding her child's eyes. I couldn't tell who was winning, but I needed to save Ava. Bailey was right... I did let Cindy die. I wasn't strong enough. Everyone is underestimating me. But I'm not Peter Parker when I put this literal mask on. I'm Spider-Man and he's so much more.

I ran straight into the fight and joined Ava as she wrestled with the beast. He had gotten bigger since I last saw him maybe twelve minutes or so. His claws longer, his muscles vaster, and his intent to kill... stronger. I slid and grabbed the Lizard's tail, stopping him in his tracks. Ava was in his right hand as if she were a small meal. He definitely gotten bigger. His grasp was killing her. I pulled him towards me using his tail and jumped on his scaly back. Since I didn't have Raj in my ear telling me how fight, I repeatedly hit near the back of his head. The Lizard didn't seem fazed by my attacks at all since he grabbed me with his left hand and clapped causing Ava and I's bodies to collide.

I stood up with no resistance or pain... or maybe adrenaline took my body's chemical balance by storm. Thinking fast and like a spider, I leaped into the air and shot a line to the tunnel's cylinder top. Swinging and shooting web pellets at the same time, I managed to web the Lizard's legs together.

"Nice!", I said aloud. "Only if it were a frog so I could make a frog legs joke!"
"This isn't the time for joking!", Ava and Daredevil said in unison. Daredevil was the second to attack. He grabbed a pair of nunchucks from his belt and tossed one like a lasso. Although this looked cool, it did nothing. Lizard's forearm caught the baton. He dragged DD towards him with enough force he went into the air and was caught in his tail. Lizard slammed Daredevil against the tunnel wall TWICE before releasing him, causing him to fall to the sewer water. A tough decision came to mind. Do I help Daredevil and check on him, or do I continue to battle with The Lizard? Ava can't handle him on her own, but together we possibly can. I let go of the web and ran over to DD as Ava continued her fight. She countered an over hand attack with both of her forearms and pushed the reptile away. With his legs still webbed up, lizard couldn't catch himself-- so he fell onto his back with the force of Ava's push.

"Daredevil? Are you okay?!"
"...I've taken worse. Don't worry about me.", he selflessly grunted. "Just do the job and stop that thing!"
"Okay okay!"